Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they should cost wayyyy more coins and be and end game feature rather than get them whenever you want. Like only be able to have enough when it's very end game

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they should cost wayyyy more coins and be and end game feature rather than get them whenever you want. Like only be able to have enough when it's very end game
they should be mid-game as everyone has ice roads anyway
maybe about 500-2000 coins

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like it would make the game a bit modded, but it would help everyone travel much faster. They should be priced at 10,000,000 coins though. I can get close to 300M coins in a week, so having the jump pads priced at 500 coins could give me a double-chest of them instantly. Also, if Cubecraft decides to add elytras and fireworks to the game when the end update comes out, there won't be any need to add these. I like the suggestion though, so I'll agree to it.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
1) there's already furniture
2) jump pads exist in the lobby and colony control
3) it should be for mid game players, not end game players as ice for ice roads isn't renewable
4) a nice feature is you can get a lot faster on your ice roads with jump pads

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom