• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

I am back with a new suggestion. This suggestion Goes about staffmembers. We have already Sr. Mod And Why not Jr. Mod?

Sr. Means senior
Jr. Means Junior

Senior:
the youngstest
Junior:the oldest

Everyone knows that the Sr. Mod Higher is than the Mod. It is a Great switch to helper to Mod. You must to report players.

At the moment (Pleas If I am wrong, you can correct me) helpers cant do anything in game as example: anyone mutes, bans, kicks, warns.

I was thinking...

It would be a Nice switch to helper to Jr. Mod. I think that it is a very original idea. The helpers must to prove them.

What can a Jr. Mod?
A Jr. Mod can:mute people
Kick people
Warn

What do you think & vote!!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What's the point though?
Helpers only get promoted to mods if they show loyalty and honesty and if their Higher ups see that they're fit for the job.
Why should it take longer for Helpers to become mods? That makes no sense.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
What's the point though?
Helpers only get promoted to mods if they show loyalty and honesty and if their Higher ups see that they're fit for the job.
I have everything explained, because it is high switch to mod. You must to do a lot more.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
What's the point though?
I agree

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Helpers are not fully staff members yet, they're in trail. But Jr Moderator wouldn't be good. Since there will too many Moderator roles (JrMod,Mod,SrMod) Which will be confusing. Also JrMod would be useless.

Helpers can get promoted if they show that they're active, mature and helpful. So that they can do more stuff, Including. (Ban / Mute / Kick). So I don't see a main point. Also, That's why helpers exist, to get some experience to handle as a mod.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
As said above, adding more staff ranks will confuse players. Helpers are being trained to get higher up, as a moderator of course. It's not really a useful thingy to have when it comes to staff ranks.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The helpers are considered as "trial mods", and when they see someone breaking the rules, they'll report back to us. Once we believe that they are fit for the job -- successful reports, and activity taken into account, we'll promote them whenever deemed fit. This may take one month, three weeks, or four months (@Ruben heh). Giving them one additional power to mute someone will have a negligible effect as most people we punish are people with illegal modifications.

As we hypothetically already have this, I'll deny this. If you have any further questions, feel free to private message me.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom