Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user2020

May 8, 2022
I had 24 double chests full of gun powder that I've been saving to sell. I started breaking the chests (3 at a time) to sell the gun powder, but the gun powder and the chests disappeared after I broke them. I am missing 12 double chests and the contents -- full of gun powder. Is there anything I can do to retrieve these missing items? (I also noticed that my crops were not growing today, it was as if the servers went back to where it was 12 hours earlier, since I can measure it by the amount my sugar cane grew). I'm playing bedrock Skyblock on Xbox One x.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This happened to me a long time ago. I was opening up about 20 double-chests full of porkchops. I only managed to get around 2 to 3 of the chests in my inventory. I think that has to do with either an anti-lag plugin or the game just removes it because it cannot register the amount of entities that are on the ground. I would limit digging up only 2-4 chests at a time, just to make sure you don't lose any of the profits.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Sup,

Unfortunately i think there isn't any way to retrieve your items back. I agree with that CubeCraft should make from time to time backup of your Skyblock world just in case if will happen somethink like in your case.

Reactions: user2020
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom