Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yoyodebes

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone

I was just wondering, tower defence is one of my favorite games but we all know it isn’t the most populair so is cubecraft gonna remove the game? Because i would really hate that please let me know if you know an answer to this

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Tower defence can't be removed its one of there only original games and isn't as unpopular as people say i see it at 250players at peak times

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
(i have no idea about future plans so just want to get that out of the way first)

But i seriously doubt its going to be removed any time soon, its one of the most unique games on the network and isnt as unpopular as people think, it also just got an update so it would be unlikely that it would be removed now.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
as Ender said, the game got a huge update not too long ago, so its very unlikely to happen. its not the greatest playerbase obviously, but still popular enough to keep going. besides, im pretty sure removing the game would cost even more players, since some people play cubecraft just for TD (including myself). the only other server i know with TD is hypixel, and that version isnt even close to being as much fun as this one!
TD might not be the most popular thing, but it sure is something unique

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I used to play a lot of Tower Defense, and I have been getting back into it since the update, I stopped due to a mix of just straight bordum in Tower Defense, and in Minecraft in general in 2020, but I have been getting back into it and its fun, and as others said, TD is a very interesting game mode, that a lot of other networks doesnt have. I enjoy the strategy aspect behind it, with the slight micro managing (more so when it suddenly becomes an everyone V me)

Im hopeful for TD, it might of had a low, but with the new update, hopefully the numbers start climbing again

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I really hope not. I recently started playing again after a long hiatus and I have to say that I completely forgot how fun TD can be. Of course it has its annoyances(like when your entire team leaves...) but it is one of my favorite long form mini-games. I generally see games filling up or nearly filling up when I play, and like others have said it just recently got an update, so I doubt it will be removed in the near future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.