Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Vapore

Jun 24, 2023
yesterday i was playing eggwars with my friends and many times they stay in the air at the spawn point without being able to get off, is it their problem or is it a bug?

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
yesterday i was playing eggwars with my friends and many times they stay in the air at the spawn point without being able to get off, is it their problem or is it a bug?
Hey, it's a bug that happens sometimes, you can fix it by killing the players that are still in the air for example with tnt, then they should respawn again, and it should be gone.
Another option is to just leave the game by sending /hub %force% in the chat 😄

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
Just to add on to what Pro Winnaar said, this glitch is commonly known as "void glitch" in the CubeCraft community and is a fairly common bug.
The most common way to fix this bug is to place a ladder/wall builder underneath the player killing them by suffocation. TNT will only work if you drop it from a dispenser.

Reactions: Vapore

ignccg

Jun 11, 2023
Sometimes lobbies are not Sutaible for some players. They have to go to their region like if they from EU and he's in NA so they can face this void Glitch. I Suggest u to stay on ur lobbies. So they will fix this glitch

Reactions: Vapore

Vapore

Jun 24, 2023
Sometimes lobbies are not Sutaible for some players. They have to go to their region like if they from EU and he's in NA so they can face this void Glitch. I Suggest u to stay on ur lobbies. So they will fix this glitch
we have always played in eu servers but the glitch still happens

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom