Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 23, 2021
On the desert island there is no more sand but im making a big project with it. Is there anyway to get sand easier. And also I dont have much coins...
skyblock.png

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I would suggest putting off large projects until you get to Savannah, however if you do need a lot of money I suggest you make a large coco bean farm, or melons once you unlock them

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
On the desert island there is no more sand but im making a big project with it. Is there anyway to get sand easier. And also I dont have much coins...View attachment 189200
You can only buy Sand as soon as you Took All from the desert Island... I know thats probably Not the answer that you are looking for, but you should dive into some Youtube footage or guides how to build some afk farms or grinder.
When i got to the desert i made my money with cacti ( Set up a huge cacti farm 1 Block above the ground, put water on a wall so the water flow will go towards you standing in Front of the farm. If you put fences next to the cacti (1 up and to the side of the Initial cacti) they automatically drop to the ground when they grow every 50 Minutes, its a good way to make money afk until you get iron and hoppers to make farms fully automatic

Mar 23, 2021
You can only buy Sand as soon as you Took All from the desert Island... I know thats probably Not the answer that you are looking for, but you should dive into some Youtube footage or guides how to build some afk farms or grinder.
When i got to the desert i made my money with cacti ( Set up a huge cacti farm 1 Block above the ground, put water on a wall so the water flow will go towards you standing in Front of the farm. If you put fences next to the cacti (1 up and to the side of the Initial cacti) they automatically drop to the ground when they grow every 50 Minutes, its a good way to make money afk until you get iron and hoppers to make farms fully automatic
I'll do that thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
Top Bottom