Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Is Cubecraft Making a Comeback, a title I never thought I would write lol.

A few Months ago I made a Post Regarding CC's inactivity towards their Bedrock Network, (But really Everything if we are honest.)

I listed some things that I felt like were missing on CC.

- No New Games
- No Updates on Existing Games
- No Decent AntiCheat
- No Community Requested Updates such as Game Lobbies.
- No Ranked Skywars

And Here are some other things that I did not write down on the Post.

- No Events
- No Design Overhaul (felt old)
- No Active Bedrock Staff (some might see this as specific but because much of staff played java they were not familiar with Bedrock issues.)
- Laggy Overall
- Bad PvP
- Felt Uncreative compared to Hive (example)

To sum it up CC was lacking content/updates.
Much of this is (at least thats what we were told) was because Cubecraft wanted to Concentrate on Java. As they felt like it was dying. (which it still is). And thus completely disregarded Bedrock.

Until Now

In the Past month we have gotten:

- A minwerare update
- Map Updates
- Lobby Update
- Forums Update
- CC entirely Revamped (From hard, Cold, Old, And Unwelcoming. To Soft, Warm Modern, New, Sleek etc.)
- Bigger Staff
- New Games (Skyblock is coming wohooo)
- New Game Lobbies
- A Anticheat team
- Lag reduction updates
- Bug Fixes

Umong so many other things.

Now don't get me wrong CC has still a lot to catch up on, and a long way to go before it can regain its past glory. But it has been the first time I have seen them try as hard as they are rn to become one of the best servers On Bedrock. If Cubecraft keep this up, then I have no doubt that they will become the Hypixel Of Bedrock.

But I wont finish off by just just praising Cubecraft.
As I mentioned they still have to fix some large issues that they have. + I'll re-mention some stuff they can add that will revolutionize Bedrock.

1. A Anticheat. (But we've all heard how CC is the main target for Hacked clients.)
2. Private Lobbies, would make Ranked Eggwars/Community Competitions for example easier.
3. A actually Good skyblock (fingers crossed!)
4. Update Content Packs for Game modes. (Like add kill effects to Skywars&Eggwars now that it's on Survival games)
5. Add Events/Tourneys, (Prize could be a OG Content Pack or Minecoins for example)
6. Expand Leaderboards to not just be most wins. (Best fkdr/kdr, most Elims, most kills, etc.)
7. Add daily Tasks to make Playing CC fun and interactive. (You could get Some cools content for fulfilling them for example, or gain a hug amount of xp.)
8. Add More PvP Based Games, such as FFa where there is a way higher Cps Cap. (So that Bedrock players can finally duel with each other on their favorite server)
9. Add Mobile Only Games, (such as mobile only Skywars, Mobile only Eggwars)

I could have More to say but I doubt any of this Might get added. (But hey! You never know!)

Thanks for any Person that Read all of it!
God Bless,
Chr7st

(Pls ignore any mistypes I'm german XD)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I read all of it! Thanks for the thanks!
1) They're working on it! Since they hired more devs. And I have seen a difference (on Java)
2) A private lobby sin't needed, private game neither. What would be nice is to be able to join a game with a party of any size as long as everyone fits!
3) I like the Skyblock of Java, a bit too grindy but I lick it. not too complicated as seen on some other servers.
4) YES!
5) We have community games! I heard that they might do it on bedrock some time, would be great!
6) Kills/ eliminations maybe. Not fkdr/kdr that would be too easy to cheat on.
7)Yes, something like daily challenges! I really like doing those.
8) I'm not sure on this one, but OK.
9) No. This would bring the lb completely out of balance. And you can win if you're on phone. Believe me, I tried :)

Ps, You had some but not too many spelling mistakes xD
~Fesa

Reactions: Chr7st

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv

A few Months ago I made a Post Regarding CC's inactivity towards their Bedrock Network, (But really Everything if we are honest.)

- No New Games
- No Decent AntiCheat
- No Ranked Skywars

- No Events
- No Active Bedrock Staff (some might see this as specific but because much of staff played java they were not familiar with Bedrock issues.)
- Laggy Overall
- Bad PvP

Much of this is (at least thats what we were told) was because Cubecraft wanted to Concentrate on Java. As they felt like it was dying. (which it still is). And thus completely disregarded Bedrock.

Until Now

- A minwerare update
- Map Updates
- Lobby Update
- Forums Update
- CC entirely Revamped (From hard, Cold, Old, And Unwelcoming. To Soft, Warm Modern, New, Sleek etc.)
- Bigger Staff
- New Game Lobbies
- A Anticheat team
- Lag reduction updates
- Bug Fixes

Now don't get me wrong CC has still a lot to catch up on, and a long way to go before it can regain its past glory. But it has been the first time I have seen them try as hard as they are rn to become one of the best servers On Bedrock. If Cubecraft keep this up, then I have no doubt that they will become the Hypixel Of Bedrock.

As I mentioned they still have to fix some large issues that they have. + I'll re-mention some stuff they can add that will revolutionize Bedrock.

1. A Anticheat. (But we've all heard how CC is the main target for Hacked clients.)
2. Private Lobbies, would make Ranked Eggwars/Community Competitions for example easier.
4. Update Content Packs for Game modes. (Like add kill effects to Skywars&Eggwars now that it's on Survival games)
5. Add Events/Tourneys, (Prize could be a OG Content Pack or Minecoins for example)
6. Expand Leaderboards to not just be most wins. (Best fkdr/kdr, most Elims, most kills, etc.)
7. Add daily Tasks to make Playing CC fun and interactive. (You could get Some cools content for fulfilling them for example, or gain a hug amount of xp.)
8. Add More PvP Based Games, such as FFa where there is a way higher Cps Cap. (So that Bedrock players can finally duel with each other on their favorite server)

I could have More to say but I doubt any of this Might get added. (But hey! You never know!)

Thanks for any Person that Read all of it!
God Bless,
Chr7st

Wow, let me just tell you that I find your suggestions and this whole thread really, just amazing... it's true indeed!! Cubecraft is making a comeback and we all are really loving it! And I can see that you are a big fan with everything from this server tracked, it’s news and high points... and I already said it, I just agree with all the suggestions you made apart from the last though. Maybe the staff team will check this out and see what ideas you have to offer and let’s all hope that Cubecraft comes back once again to it’s incredible glory!

Reactions: zag132 and Chr7st

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I read all of it! Thanks for the thanks!
1) They're working on it! Since they hired more devs. And I have seen a difference (on Java)
2) A private lobby sin't needed, private game neither. What would be nice is to be able to join a game with a party of any size as long as everyone fits!
3) I like the Skyblock of Java, a bit too grindy but I lick it. not too complicated as seen on some other servers.
4) YES!
5) We have community games! I heard that they might do it on bedrock some time, would be great!
6) Kills/ eliminations maybe. Not fkdr/kdr that would be too easy to cheat on.
7)Yes, something like daily challenges! I really like doing those.
8) I'm not sure on this one, but OK.
9) No. This would bring the lb completely out of balance. And you can win if you're on phone. Believe me, I tried :)

Ps, You had some but not too many spelling mistakes xD
~Fesa
Thanks for reading it all!
To start off I'm not a Mobile player. I'm a leaderboard PC player, and I've seen the toxicity of mobile players. Most feel its unfair to play against Console And Pc players. While its possible to win its just fairer for mobile players to have their own gamemode. Community Games are cool events but not tourneys. Which is what we (Bedorck Players) want most. Also Pc players need FFA. Normal Games get boring after playing for a while. I get so bored that i am playing Block wars now because its the only place i get a 5v1 which is the closest thing to a fair fight, Lol. If wee have FFA it will be a actual sweaty place where you can fight the best of thee best and get better at PvP. Fkdr/kdr would show who is the most consistent in a certain gamemode. I don't see how you can cheat that. You can cheat kills. By Spawn Farming in games like Eggwars.

But again thanks for reading thru!
God Bless
Chr7st

Reactions: zag132

zag132

Apr 30, 2020
Spain, Galician

- No New Games
- No Decent AntiCheat
- No Ranked Skywars

- No Events
- Laggy Overall
- Bad PvP

Until Now

- A minwerare update
- Map Updates
- Lobby Update
- Forums Update
- Bigger Staff
- New Game Lobbies
- A Anticheat team
- Lag reduction updates
- Bug Fixes

4. Actualice los paquetes de contenido para los modos de juego. (Como agregar efectos de matar a Skywars y Eggwars ahora que está en los juegos de supervivencia)
5. Agregar eventos / torneos, (el premio podría ser un paquete de contenido OG o Minecoins, por ejemplo)
6. Expande las tablas de clasificación para no solo ser la mayoría de las victorias (El mejor fkdr / kdr, la mayoría de los Elims, la mayoría de los asesinatos, etc.)
7. Agregue tareas diarias para hacer que Playing CC sea divertido e interactivo. (Podría obtener contenido de algunos refrescos para cumplirlos, por ejemplo, o ganar una gran cantidad de XP).
8. Agregue más juegos basados en PvP, como FFa, donde hay un límite de Cps mucho mayor. (Para que los jugadores de Bedrock finalmente puedan duelo entre ellos en su servidor favorito)
9. Agregue juegos solo para dispositivos móviles (como Skywars solo para dispositivos móviles, Eggwars solo para dispositivos móviles)

Podría tener más que decir, pero dudo que se pueda agregar algo de esto. (¡Pero oye! ¡Nunca se sabe!)

¡Gracias por cualquier persona que lo haya leído todo!
Dios bendiga,
Chr7st

I read everything and I think they are great ideas but some did not like me because cc is like it is like the limit of cps for now it is good the combo that is done is to surround the player or dodge the attacks to give more this is how cc is not with a fly XD combo but hey the other ideas I loved them and they are very good. I have recommended the water and lava buckets for greater PvP and greater gameplay that seem to me to be things that have to be inserted. Do not worry about the failures I am Spanish and Top 50 in sky only Bedrock reached the top on June 15, 2020 with 1890 wins. I like your ideas. A big hug Zag132.

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica

We actually have a lot of updates planned for the Bedrock network. While I am tasked to focus on the Java network, the other two developers on the team will be working on Bedrock as much as they can. They already have updates queued and soon to go out. However, please temper your expectations on the speed of which we can start automating Sentinel on Bedrock. We actually detect a lot on Bedrock, it just isn't banning. Since all of us on the team are still learning the ins-and-outs of Bedrock, it may be awhile before we can trust our detections to not tear through half the player-base.

- No New Games
- No Decent AntiCheat
- No Ranked Skywars

- No Events
- Laggy Overall
- Bad PvP

Until Now

- A minwerare update
- Map Updates
- Lobby Update
- Forums Update
- Bigger Staff
- New Game Lobbies
- A Anticheat team
- Lag reduction updates
- Bug Fixes

2) I hear a lot of requests from players for this feature. The only reason I can see this being a problem to add is the logistics of how we manage games on CubeCraft. It may start out as a Plus-only feature if anything. I'll make sure to ask our sys-admins about it.
3) You need to elaborate on what you want.
4) I cannot confirm nor deny if that is in the works 🤐
5) While I would personally like to see this become an official CubeCraft thing, it isn't likely. Maybe in the future.
6) For which gamemode?
7) That is a great idea and I'm sure this will get added eventually.
8) Sounds like a good idea. I'll make sure to bring this up to the team that worked on FFA.
9) Yeah I think this would probably make sense from a competitive aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom