Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Likelysassy

Oct 9, 2021
Usa
Pronouns
She/Her
Me and my husband both used to play on cubecraft I use my PlayStation5 he uses his PC Tonight he got banned from being able to play and now I'm ip banned also because he got banned ? How is this fair I've never broken a rule on this server. I've bought many ranks and many packs that have been for sale and such. How is this fair to punish everyone. Yes we use the same wifi connection but not the same account nor same console!!! I would like to know why I'm being punished he appealed his ban also because he was not cheating either. I'm slightly upset because how much money I've spent on this server over the past year

Attachments

• received_553308716509204.jpeg
    received_553308716509204.jpeg
    508.8 KB · Views: 99

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, the message you receieve while logging in does not mean that you are IP-banned, it means that you have a blocked connection which in your case is because someone on your network has been punished.
You can read more about blocked connections in this helpdesk article -> https://cbecrft.net/blocked

Likelysassy

Oct 9, 2021
Usa
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, the message you receieve while logging in does not mean that you are IP-banned, it means that you have a blocked connection which in your case is because someone on your network has been punished.
You can read more about blocked connections in this helpdesk article -> https://cbecrft.net/blocked
Okay but that's still punishing me tho for someone I didn't do 🥺

Likelysassy

Oct 9, 2021
Usa
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm just wondering how this is resolved ?

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay but that's still punishing me tho for someone I didn't do 🥺
I'm just wondering how this is resolved ?
There's sadly not much we will be able to do right now as mentioned in the helpdesk article, the system is there to try to stop people from bypassing bans. You will unfortunately just have to wait out the IP block.

Likelysassy

Oct 9, 2021
Usa
Pronouns
She/Her
There's sadly not much we will be able to do right now as mentioned in the helpdesk article, the system is there to try to stop people from bypassing bans. You will unfortunately just have to wait out the IP block.
🥺 Woah okay

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom