Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sucro

Apr 3, 2016
London ↔ Vienna ↔ Moscow
Dear Cubecrafters!

The Spleef World Cup IV is coming to the end and the spleef community of swc.cubecraft.com came up with another tournament to challenge the players around the globe, now in duals. We are proud to announce you the Crossed Spades Cup, the first professional spleef tournament to be held in 2v2 format, where teams of 2 will be representing their home countries. We already have more than 20 nations represented, however, we hope to find more players or even teams from the following countries:
France
South Africa
Russia
New Zealand
Venezuela
Serbia
Norway
Finland
Slovakia
Turkey
Any Asian country apart from Singapore
Any Latin American country apart from Mexico and Argentina

If you want to join or know any people who would be interested, the signups for other counties are still open as well and even if your country is not on the list, that does not mean that we have have a team from it! More information regarding the format for the tournament can be found in the main thread here, you can reply either here or there. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me in skype, id: sucrologist
Good luck!

Disclaimer: the following information is related to a tournament hosted on swc.cubecraft.net, the server that is co-operated by CubeCraft and SpleefLeague, hence I was allowed and advised by CC Staff to create a thread in the media section and not in the Games section.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom