Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
I tried improving my videos
and tbh i think i improved !
please give me feedback
and if you enjoyed please leave a like and a sub if you want more of this content!
video will be available in approx 3 hours!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm editing this comment as I'm watching

(At 1:36) "Not making any mistakes" You didn't utilize the second iron gen in the beginning on Golf.

(at 3:36) They don't do IP bans because of siblings/friends sharing the same PC, they can't "fix" it.

(at 5:54) The cake on Candy is unreliable because it provides little to no saturation and doesn't have fast regen

(At 7:55) You shouldn't fight an axe with a sword without strafing... head on fight is just suicide

(At 8:47) That fight was fine in the beginning, until you started to go head on again and spam click near the end

(At 9:45) My reacton: http://imgur.com/gallery/MbaQr

(At 10:03) "His ego is so high" I agree 100%

(At 10:45) So much ego, So much "ez"

(At 12:15) How did you miss those hits and why do you go head on when the opponent is in a corner

(At 12:36) WHY DID YOU GO ARMOR INSTEAD OF BOW

(At 14:56) 4 bars doesn't mean "lagging"

Overall: Besides the two games with hackers, The candy match went well and I'd rate it a 7/10
You're doing well, xWay

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayzzie

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
I'm editing this comment as I'm watching

(At 1:36) "Not making any mistakes" You didn't utilize the second iron gen in the beginning on Golf.

(at 3:36) They don't do IP bans because of siblings/friends sharing the same PC, they can't "fix" it.

(at 5:54) The cake on Candy is unreliable because it provides little to no saturation and doesn't have fast regen

(At 7:55) You shouldn't fight an axe with a sword without strafing... head on fight is just suicide

(At 8:47) That fight was fine in the beginning, until you started to go head on again and spam click near the end

(At 9:45) My reacton: http://imgur.com/gallery/MbaQr

(At 10:03) "His ego is so high" I agree 100%

(At 10:45) So much ego, So much "ez"

(At 12:15) How did you miss those hits and why do you go head on when the opponent is in a corner

(At 12:36) WHY DID YOU GO ARMOR INSTEAD OF BOW

(At 14:56) 4 bars doesn't mean "lagging"

Overall: Besides the two games with hackers, The candy match went well and I'd rate it a 7/10
You're doing well, xWay
lmao thanks !

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Another nice video, make some more fail montages please. Are you going to report the hacker.

Reactions: Wayzzie

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom