Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows any good mods or mod packs. I am starting a survival world and want to make a modded one. I have never installed mods before (only texture packs). So if anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear them. Can someone also try to teach me how to install a mod. No offense but YouTube, for once, wasn't helping :p And if it matters, I have a Mac.

-Gab

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Get FTB Launcher, I would recommend Techworld 2 to start out with basic machines, and then Magic World 2 to learn about magic mods and finally moving onto Direwolf20 or Monster. (If you're a hardcore player you can choose Blood n' Bones or Magic Farm 2 too.) Here are my favorite mods if you're going to make a mod pack:
  1. Ars Magica 2 A mod that allows you to create your own spells and become the Mage you've always dreamt to become!
  2. Thermal Expansion 3 TE3 is a mod that adds a lot of useful machines to your mc worlds, with the friendly user interface it will be the best option to start out in tech mods.
  3. Tinkers Construct TC adds a lot of new customization to your tools, a whole new smelting system and some world gen to your mc world.
  4. Forestry Well, kind of a complex mod but if you set up your farms right you can have infinite wood power, which is a huge plus.
Those are the ones I can think of right now. Anyways, good luck with your modded survival experience fellow modded mc player!

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I got 11 mods (me and my sister picked out) it took 4 hours but it was worth it! She's joining my modded survival :P. Thanks so much for those mods! Ill let you know if I use any. =)

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Well some didn't work with each other so I have a total of 9 I think. I have: Mr. CrayFish (or something) Furniture Mod, Jammie's furniture mod, Agents Agriculture (really cool), Bibliocraft, Butterfly mania (my sis wanted), copious dogs, Mo's creatures, OceanCraft and Too many plants. Nothing to crazy. First set of mods so I kept it pretty simple. Ars Magica 2 will be my next mod ;)

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
Ok, here are my top 5 favorite mods, you may want to use them.

1. Witchery Mod: Adds Evils items including potions, weapons, tools, and more! It also includes something called Circle Magic where you can perform special types of magic to add more abilities to your player!

2. Biomes O' Plenty: Adds tons of new biomes including Woodland, Tundra, Shrubland, Volcano, and tons more!

3. Mo Creatures: Adds tons of more mobs to make your game more interesting!

4. Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod: Adds more furniture so you can make anything look nicer in your home!

5. Morph Mod: If you kill a mob, you'll transform into it! Also, if you morph into mob that has a special ability, you'll have that ability too! (Bats=Fly Spider=Climbing Walls)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom