Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that there should be some in-game staff members for many reason. First, even though I think that reports are very helpful towards punishing hackers, it still makes the game much less fun when there is a hacker. Also, for me, it take around 2 days for a report to be dealt with. Second, so far, throughout my whole time on the Cubcraft server, I have only seen 1 helper helping about players in the lobbies. In the Helper Application found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/ , it says that you are required to monitor lobbies and help out players seeking help. Also, seeing as Helpers can not ban as far as I can see, as well as on the forums, they could help by getting hackers punished more quickly and efficiently.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Do you not think that there are staff members in-game?
I've seen plenty of staff in-game, and do not think that it is a problem.

Also, there are staff members in vanish while in lobbies.
This means they are invisible to all players, including on tab.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
I see staff members in games quite often. If they see a rulebreaker they are allowed to punish him. It won't give a link of proof of your rulebreaking but it wil say (seen in game). Staff members can indeed vanish themselves. I also noticed this once. I was in a game of skywars and there was only one person left. We started to fight and I noticed he had obviously anti-knockback. He laught about it but then he suddenly disappeared. A staff member said bye in chat while there was nobody there. I also see helpers answering questions in the lobby quite often. I have also asked some questions in game and I got answered pretty fast. The most ''helping'' will probably always be here at the forums.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I have seen staffs punishing a lot of rule-breakers in-game, Helpers are always kicking/reporting if they catch see
rule-breaker in-game too. Also, Mod+ staffs are viewing thousands of reports and deal with them everyday.
I can tell you that staffs have a life too, They can't be on Minecraft 24/7. As I can see, Every single staff member
is doing great considering his role.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I think that there should be some in-game staff members
Many of the staff members are online on a daily basis. You might not see them too often depending on your timezone/where you are from. Most of our staff members are European so if you're from there, you may see them more often. As for me, I live in North America (so do a few staff members), so there aren't really a lot of them online during my time. But it all depends.
it take around 2 days for a report to be dealt with
We do have staff members working on them, but we receive a lot of reports on a daily basis, so it's always hard to stay up to date on them. We do so much behind the scenes, we sometimes don't have time for them.
I have only seen 1 helper helping about players in the lobbies
Like I said above- not everyone is going to have the same timezone or be from the same area that you're in. We all have our own schedule and our own time. You think I see many of my friends on the staff team? Absolutely not because of our time zones and schedules.

Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom