Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
Hello CubeCrafters!

So an idea came across my head, and I'll discuss it with you, if anyone have their account more than 6 months and if the player is at level 10+ ingame level, they get a nice free rank such as Lifeboat without too much features, like a slight particle and a little win effect, and maybe make this as an event.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSidi0us

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
Well on java edition this would only make sense if the level for java was tweaked higher because java has challenges and such that gives you more xp, whereas on bedrock, the only way to gain xp is to play games.

Reactions: Blue Flam

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
Sorry I disagree, you can easily get from level 1-10 in 2 weeks so then every new player would get a rank.
Have a good day! 💎

Reactions: Blue Flam

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Why would this be a rank though? Sure, give them a small particle or win effect, but why a rank? Almost everyone will be meeting this requirement and the server would be full of this rank, which would be quite useless.

Not needed imo, sorry :(

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
Why would this be a rank though? Sure, give them a small particle or win effect, but why a rank? Almost everyone will be meeting this requirement and the server would be full of this rank, which would be quite useless.

Not needed imo, sorry :(
Okay something nice, I reached about level 13 and nothing, like a boring routine..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom