Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be In-game moderators like every other MC server in the world?

• Yes

• No, hackers are awesome

Results are only viewable after voting.

ziploxian

Jun 12, 2016
There are so many hackers at this point that there is no point in playing. I thought there was no way of getting them banned but clearly you guys started trying. I got a warning about my language when I logged in. Instead of giving me warning about my language, how about you do something about the hackers.

I tried to report the players, currently three with video evidence, but the website makes me sign in for a second time and when I do, it says password or user incorrect. I've started conversations with an admin and a mod but no answer. Just like the game... this is pathetic.

This is the only server with no in game mods to clean up the mess. Don't answer and I'll delete the videos I've got. I tried to help but seeing how hard it is to do so, it is not worth my time.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) It isn't as simple as just having mod in all the games. Every server suffers from this issue not just cubecraft, there is no way to have enough reliable mods to monitor every game.

2) The report system isn't that hard to use

3) There really aren't that many hackers anymore, sentinel has gotten pretty good and the ones who fall through the cracks get recorded and reported.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
1) It isn't as simple as just having mod in all the games. Every server suffers from this issue not just cubecraft, there is no way to have enough reliable mods to monitor every game.

3) There really aren't that many hackers anymore, sentinel has gotten pretty good and the ones who fall through the cracks get recorded and reported.
I could not have said this better :v:

The things being described are not something that I have been experiencing neither.

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The most efficient way to get rid of rule breakers is to report them at our report website (https://reports.cubecraft.net/). The report site uses a different login (which is why you could never log in). If you read through this thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/), it will show you how to setup and use the website.
It is impossible for staff members to be in every game. There are hundreds of maps open at any given time! That is why we ask the community to help catch all the rulebreakers and report them. A staff member can handle a report in a few minutes. That means, in the span of what it would take to play one short game and maybe catch one or two rule breakers, a staff member could handle around 20 different reports. Its pretty awesome if you ask me.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to start a conversation with me. :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Moderators are trying and doing their best to deal with any rule breakers they get via reports or just in-game. Reports are handled eventually and there're Moderators who play in-game and if they see any rule breakers, they take some action.

If your account data is incorrect, you have to think of the correct ones. You can also click on "Forgotten Password" if you don't know your password anymore.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are so many hackers at this point that there is no point in playing. I thought there was no way of getting them banned but clearly you guys started trying. I got a warning about my language when I logged in. Instead of giving me warning about my language, how about you do something about the hackers.

I tried to report the players, currently three with video evidence, but the website makes me sign in for a second time and when I do, it says password or user incorrect. I've started conversations with an admin and a mod but no answer. Just like the game... this is pathetic.

This is the only server with no in game mods to clean up the mess. Don't answer and I'll delete the videos I've got. I tried to help but seeing how hard it is to do so, it is not worth my time.
There used to be one, but somehow he lost his mod rank.
No, its not needed to have in-game mod, since we already have mods and their job is to do that. ( One of their jobs. )

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017

1) I agree. If anything, I think there should be a /report [player] or /mod help or a similar command. Although I think there should be more moderators in general. Having 1 moderators for every 1000 players is a bit understaffed. I'm a moderator of another server and I handle 100 people max. And our moderating staff constantly work together and have meetings to keep everyone informed of what's going on.

2) Have you USED the report system? It's a pain. Trying to edit a video down, upload it to youtube, find the exact moments the hacks are appearing and remember the timestamp... And dont get me started on having to type out all the information and accidentally missed a number in the person's username, only to have to type it all again. To top it off, it all comes down to the personal opinion of the moderator who sees it. AND the video is shown to the hacker which means I have a fun time getting harassed by some of the people i've reported too.

3) I played two games of Eggwars yesterday. One had a hacker with a really bad KA that I didn't even bother reporting because it made them basically lose (his snap was making him snap around in circles when my teammate and I stood on either side of him). The other had this guy that apparently was using creative mode at some points. This made me question if this was even a moderator messing around until I looked into the guy and found he's a known Danish hacker who has hacked on this server before and never been caught (his alt was banned though). Didn't help he's a big streamer and the other team in the game teamed with him to get on his stream.

A

A pigeon

To do this they'd have to accept most mod requests without trial.

Have you seen the mod wannabes that the forums used to have? Eww.

Reactions: 0ffense

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
This is the only server with no in game mods to clean up the mess.

I have to add something here. There's in game mods, and I've played with some of them in some games, and I see a lot of them (admins and mods) in the lobbies. (and of course, sometimes they are spectating and you can't see them).
And, since the release of Sentinel, I hardly see a hacker. You have been very unlucky to find 3. Hope everything gets solved.

Last edited:

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Mods can already join games, but that is sorta of rare.
To have Mods moderate every game I think would be very difficult for Cubecraft
They would need to have many more staff members and I do not think that is possible to do with how many games are happening at once
I do not agree with having Mods in every game because that would be unrealistic
However, I propose there should be a mod in the most popular games. LIke there are a lot of people in FFA PVP and I think a mod should be present there
I do believe that there should be more staff than there already is to stop hackers

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Please be more respectful to all of the staff here at CubeCrafat. They do everything to help us and try to ban as many rule breakers as they can.

For your 1st paragraph so many people report (including myself) here at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report. It is just easier to report people about their language. You don't have to upload a video to report someone swearing/spamming. You are also saying there is so many hackers there is no point in playing. First off, there is not hackers in every game. Secondly, if you are so mad about rule breakers, stop swearing and staff will have more time handling more important stuff. :rolleyes: PS: You shouldn't swear in the 1st place so why did you do it ;)

Have you tried changing your password? If you did not use a fake email then that shouldn't be a problem. Also, if staff doesn't respond after 3 days try sending it again. You can not even imagine what kind of spam the staff goes through. If they still don't respond try asking other staff. And again, please be respectful to staff, they try as hard as they can <3

This is the only server with no in game mods to clean up the mess. Don't answer and I'll delete the videos I've got. I tried to help but seeing how hard it is to do so, it is not worth my time

Every server has this problem. The bigger the server the more hackers there are. Also, there are a lot of mods in game, just not in every server. If they were in every server we would need thousands of mods, and there is just not enough of the right people that CubeCraft wants. If your reports are taking a long time to handle, that is a good sign for the community! This means a lot of people have reported! The system of reporting is the oldest (at that current time) gets reported first. They do this so every report can get looked at. If you delete your videos this would go against everything you said. So if you don't enjoy CubeCraft, don't complain about it because there are thousands of people who do. All you can do is help, report, be respectful, and maybe even apply for staff if you want.

A

A pigeon

False the anticheat is pretty Nice they van the hackers before they der my reports! Yeah you may complain about the Staffordshire, but be Nice to Them because they do everything to make our gameplay as Nice as possible!
The staff are decent , but i made friends woth a few hackers , and the guy was not banned for over 5 hours , and he was blatantly using Jesus hacks(AKA Waterwalking), Killaura and reach. Useless anticheat

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
False the anticheat is pretty Nice they van the hackers before they der my reports!

Im currently false banned by the anticheat for a week. The ban screen didn't even tell me what I was banned for, it just said "You have been banned for: Sentinal caught you cheating!. It may catch hackers every once and a while, but in my opinion the best anti cheat should be able to tell innocent players apart from hackers, and tell you why it banned you.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
It is not as easy as you think. There are not many mods that can be in game because they have many jobs to do. For example, a mod can not be in-game if they have to check on reports.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Moderators Try To Their Best To Monitor Lobbys and Games

But can't you see it's impossible for every moderator to be in every arcade game and eggwars game and skywars game and .....,etc This Is Impossible So That's why you can report Rule-Breakers at the report section at https://reports.cubecraft.net/ Thanks For Reading :D

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
Could people please stop mini modding and add actual content to this conversation. This is a legitimate concern for the players on this server. Not taking it seriously basically just lets the hackers have free reign to do whatever they want. If you dont agree with this, then say that. Dont mini mod.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom