Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hello,
In my opinion Infection is way better than TNT trouble, although I believe that there must be some changes to it.
Disable Hunger: It is very annoying, especially when melon is your only food source ( unless you find some mobs)
Unbreakable tools: Self explanatory
Tools to be upgraded after a certain amount of time: What I'am trying to say is you start with normal stone tools, after a short amount of time all the tools automatically upgrade to iron tools, then diamond.

Just some simple suggestion that will make the game even funnier.

Reactions: Max ♠

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Disable Hunger: It is very annoying, especially when melon is your only food source ( unless you find some mobs)
There are hay bales in one of the houses near spawn. You can use them to craft bread :)

I've never broken a tool personally, but if you've ever managed to then why not?

Tools to be upgraded after a certain amount of time: What I'am trying to say is you start with normal stone tools, after a short amount of time all the tools automatically upgrade to iron tools, then diamond.
I wouldn't want them to be upgraded just by staying alive, but I would like to see incentives to killing the Infected. Perhaps this could be one of them :)

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I think disabling hunger would make running from infected very overpowered and unfair for the infected. As of unbreakable tools, i do like that one. Upgrading shouldn't go up to diamond, but maybe upgrading to iron is a good idea if it is only the tools
I'am pretty sure that infected guys have disabled hunger. Isn't that unfair for the humans :v

Reactions: Maaarijn

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello,
In my opinion Infection is way better than TNT trouble, although I believe that there must be some changes to it.

Just some simple suggestion that will make the game even funnier.
They have done that for a reason, otherway it will be to OP for running away.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Sorry but in my opinion, this is going to make it way too overpowered for the infected, they would be able to run away when low heal p and destroy us because they have no hunger. Goodluck anyways and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I'am pretty sure that infected guys have disabled hunger. Isn't that unfair for the humans :v
If youre running for an infected you always loose cause you have to eat and the infected doesnt. This should be fixed by: or both have to eat or none have to eat. I think both have to eat is the best one because eating gives you a regen boost in 1.9+, which is really nice after a tough battle.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm not sure if the infected people have hunger disabled, but if they have hunger disabled, then it's more fair to also disable hunger for the humans or to enable it for both the infected and normal people.

I've never broken a tool, but if you have, then you must have mined and killed a lot with your tools. Also, there are ores in the mines to make your own armour and swords etc., so I don't agree with this one.

You can make new tools and armour by mining iron in the mines. I know there aren't diamonds, but diamond armour is also quite overpowered for such a game.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Sorry but in my opinion, this is going to make it way too overpowered for the infected, they would be able to run away when low heal p and destroy us because they have no hunger. Goodluck anyways and enjoy the rest of your day :)
Infected already have no hunger :D

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Nice idea!
I think the human must have a buff!
But that the tools will be upgraded is unfair for the infected
There are kits for the infected that gives him Iron gear, plus speed effect. Don't forget about the buffs they get.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like the game like it is now , People just need to mine to get better armor to fight against infected. I also love the way they need to get food to survive. Upgrading tools is a bad idea just because it will make the humans to strong for infected people, like i told before let them mine for better armor.

Reactions: BuriitoS

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think it's a good idea but like Golapagos said it's a bit OP and the tools is also a good idea too but I don't if they will add it but who knows maybe they will

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
IMO they shouldn’t disbale hunger, players will just run without having to eat. Makes them having an advantage.
Since the Infected ones already have hunger disabled, I think they should get it abled too.
Its either both abled or disabled. Should be the same for me.

About upgrading the tools; diamond is a bit too overpowered. So I would like to see an iron upgrade, although I dont really know if it would be that necessary since you can just mine iron and upgrade tools and armor yourself.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Another idea is maybe adding a kit where it gives 10Appls or any other type of food.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I don't agree with your first suggestion, this is because in 1.9 eating food will give you regeneration, which comes in really handy in infection. If humans didn't have this they would almost be guaranteed to lose as they just can't regen enough health in time, unless we would disable losing hunger and give regeneration to humans when they kill the infected. We could also add some more and better food types.

With the other suggestions I agree with @Sophie:
I've never broken a tool personally, but if you've ever managed to then why not?

I wouldn't want them to be upgraded just by staying alive, but I would like to see incentives to killing the Infected. Perhaps this could be one of them :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom