Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 486292

Whenever I log into cubecraft, it takes a solid 15-20 seconds from the time the terrain loads in to the time I can queue into a game. This delay often takes the form of constant rubber banding, player teleporting, and similar behavior. My internet connection is fine. My hardware is well above average. I *only* get this kind of problem on cubecraft. Not hive, not galaxite, not even well known 3rd party servers. Everything in the lobby feels so slow and sluggish. Trying to open up teleportation forms takes several seconds when it should be instant. I would really like to see cubecraft work on the responsivity of their server in this regard.

And then let's talk about Mega skywars. The gamemode is... somewhat dead to say the least. Maybe 40 player games aren't people's cup of tea? Or maybe the lag, both clientside and serverside, is too unbearable. I believe the latter plays a big part in it. Cubecraft mega skywars is extremely laggy and unresponsive, which is a severe detriment to the gameplay experience. It takes upwards of 10 seconds from when the game starts until I am dropped from my cage, able to interact with chests and freely move. The mega servers regularly freeze. My framerates plummet specifically as the game starts (again, I have above average hardware, I am on PC as well). The play experience becomes subpar due to the aforementioned issues. Hive sky royale ran buttery smooth for me, in contrast.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
And then let's talk about Mega skywars. The gamemode is... somewhat dead to say the least. Maybe 40 player games aren't people's cup of tea? Or maybe the lag, both clientside and serverside, is too unbearable. I believe the latter plays a big part in it. Cubecraft mega skywars is extremely laggy and unresponsive, which is a severe detriment to the gameplay experience. It takes upwards of 10 seconds from when the game starts until I am dropped from my cage, able to interact with chests and freely move. The mega servers regularly freeze. My framerates plummet specifically as the game starts (again, I have above average hardware, I am on PC as well). The play experience becomes subpar due to the aforementioned issues. Hive sky royale ran buttery smooth for me, in contrast.
I have no problems with this skaywars mega.

AskingSamagra

Jan 18, 2021
I agree that lobby navigation is unbearably laggy (lobbies for me cause heavy framrate drops) even on a good device. I recently switched to a new mobile phone with a much better CPU n GPU which makes it better but compared to other servers it's still very very slow, on my other phone I, unfortunately, had to use the game switcher, and doing lobby activities was impossible without continuosly just looking up. This needs to be fixed. Even on switching off player visibility, cubecraft still renders their cosmetics which is painful. On your second suggestion, skywars mega is not really all that slow for me so I don't have anything to say against that.

Reactions: DqrkRodz

DqrkRodz

Jan 30, 2022
I’m afraid lag currently an issue with the version. On further more the staff team is working to fixing bugs and issues at this moment, But you can report issue you see.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom