Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be changed?

• I don't know (maybe you'll vote later)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
When CubeCraft added the new lobbies in Bedrock, it became super annoying that you must hit an NPC in the sublobby to enter game and that's why I suggest adding an item in the inventory or a pop-up when entering the sublobby, asking which mode do I want to enter and this will be way too better than going to the NPC or in the portal for entdering the chosen gamemode. I'm waiting your opinion!

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I think this post is kinda unnecessary, we just got a new lobby less than a month ago. While it is kinda sucky that we have to walk 10 steps to click to join the game. I think if any improvements are necessary it would be the lobby crashes bc those are worse than having to walk 20 block imp.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think it is fine it’s not like it takes five minutes to get to the portals

Reactions: byelol

BurntCrown

Jun 17, 2020
Earth
I think this post is kinda unnecessary, we just got a new lobby less than a month ago. While it is kinda sucky that we have to walk 10 steps to click to join the game. I think if any improvements are necessary it would be the lobby crashes bc those are worse than having to walk 20 block imp.
Hi, I think that you should be able to access the specific game (Like 4V4 Sky Wars or something) straight away from the compass.

BurntCrown

Jun 17, 2020
Earth
Oh, I understand but it still seems unnecessary :/

Maybe. Do you ever think: Urrghh. I want to open the fridge (Or something) but it takes precious seconds to get there! You want to do it straight away to save time, instead of going into the portal and then going into another portal for the specific type.

BurntCrown

Jun 17, 2020
Earth
Maybe. Do you ever think: Urrghh. I want to open the fridge (Or something) but it takes precious seconds to get there! You want to do it straight away to save time, instead of going into the portal and then going into another portal for the specific type.

Or instead of going into the fridge and getting what you want. How many of you here have portals to game matches on Cubecraft Games in your fridges/larders?! :)

D

Deleted member 421664

it's fine to take 1 min to go to the game and they add boost when you respawn.

Reactions: byelol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom