the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @WARDROCCO

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties playing EggWars on our server.
FPS drops can have many causes, including issues bound to your own device's capabilities to handle Minecraft and its current settings. You can try to lower the video settings of your game to see if that resolves your issue.

However, if you feel like your game is laggy and stuttery, the issue may also lie with your internet connection or the server region you're currently playing on. If the issue occurs on all games you play, it's probably not the server region though.
You can try to restart your internet connection. If the issue persists, try running a Speedtest to see if your internet is relatively slow in general. Contact your ISP to get more information about your internet speed.

In less common cases, it may also be a server-side issue, however in order to investigate this we'd need a /whereami-output (type /whereami in chat). You can make a ticket for this in our Discord server so it can be forwarded quickly to our QA Team (whereami-outputs are valid for only 30 minutes).

Hopefully, this explanation is sufficient for you to determine the cause of your problem.
Don't hesitate to ask further questions :)

Have a nice day

WARDROCCO

Jan 8, 2023
Hello @WARDROCCO

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties playing EggWars on our server.
FPS drops can have many causes, including issues bound to your own device's capabilities to handle Minecraft and its current settings. You can try to lower the video settings of your game to see if that resolves your issue.

However, if you feel like your game is laggy and stuttery, the issue may also lie with your internet connection or the server region you're currently playing on. If the issue occurs on all games you play, it's probably not the server region though.
You can try to restart your internet connection. If the issue persists, try running a Speedtest to see if your internet is relatively slow in general. Contact your ISP to get more information about your internet speed.

In less common cases, it may also be a server-side issue, however in order to investigate this we'd need a /whereami-output (type /whereami in chat). You can make a ticket for this in our Discord server so it can be forwarded quickly to our QA Team (whereami-outputs are valid for only 30 minutes).

Hopefully, this explanation is sufficient for you to determine the cause of your problem.
Don't hesitate to ask further questions :)

Have a nice day
Thank you but My device does not have anything and the internet is likewise and only egg wars and the server area does not have anything and the problem is from the server itself, and what are the video settings that I do send it to me

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

The video settings you can turn off are for example everything that says "Fancy" in front of it e.g. fancy leaves; fancy graphics, etc. A setting that may substantially increase your fps if you lower it, is render distance, so make sure to try and lower your render distance. Besides that, make sure anti-aliasing is turned off. That's pretty much it video settings-wise.

If you believe the issue is server-side, please follow my explanation I mentioned in my previous reply :)

Have a nice day

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom