Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I am new to uploading cubecraft so any feedback will be great!

A little bit about my channel

Channel name: Jackpalaceplays
Subscribers: 365
Goal: 1,000
Dream Goal: YouTube rank

This video isnt very long, but im playing my favourite game on the Cubecraft Network.

I hope you guys enjoyed the video if you watched it and make sure to subscribe and like if you really did enjoy it!

Thank you!

Reactions: NinjaLij and Meiske

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Nice video! I just have a few things to say about it, maybe consider editing your videos, if you want to take this seriously and for it to look better, you'll also be able to play more rounds and have a shorter video if you were to do that.

You could also play with some friends as well, just have fun really. It's also kind of quiet, you could add some music as well or maybe put in some sound effects/edits.

But overall, I enjoyed watching your video, keep it up!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Pro tip: keep the game sounds!
I have no idea on how many thread I have said this, but keep the game sounds. It’s creepy without...
Editing would be cool! For the rest, nice video! ^-^

USDollar

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
What the others have said is accurate. If you want to do a commentary video add backround music that has no vocals, because it will sound weird having two voices talkin at the same time. Commentary videos don't have to be over-edited. Just cuts every time you are silent or there is nothing important or entertaining happening.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom