Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
If you want a staff to assist you I think providing screenshots would help them understand the situation a lot better.

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
On bedrock if your skin is incompatible with the server, it automatically changes to a random skin (usually being from a skin pack made by the server). It is an issue that has been around since the server started, and it probably won't be fixed. Do you know why your skin might not be compatible?

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
On bedrock if your skin is incompatible with the server, it automatically changes to a random skin (usually being from a skin pack made by the server). It is an issue that has been around since the server started, and it probably won't be fixed. Do you know why your skin might not be compatible?
I think if a picture was sent we could assess the situation better.

Reactions: GrimstrrMCBE

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
I think if a picture was sent we could assess the situation better.
9-14-2021_5-52-25_AM-pchbbw11.png

This is what my normal skin looks like, it's compatible with the server so it shows normally.

9-14-2021_7-16-34_AM-xuj1xzpl.png
This is what happens if your skin is incompatible (invisible skins, skins smaller than normal, skins with built-in cosmetics, etc.) It shows a random skin that changes when I switch lobbies. In this image I used an invisible skin.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Cubecraft doesn't really know your gender entering, so when you enter with a skin that cube flagged for whatever reason you will get a random default skin by cubecraft and its pure chance that you got the female skin

Reactions: Matriox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Bday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya, here is a daily Water Reminder!:D !redeem water
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
happy birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday 🧡🧡
Top Bottom