Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silenz3

Jun 8, 2020
Hello,
I was playing luckyblock island. logged of and came back a couple of minutes later.
Then I saw this. As I cannot appeal for this, which is said on the website, I would like to ask something.
To give some more details about me playing. I only have optifine installed, no other mods/cheats.
I'm connected with an internet cable which goes directly into the router and I do not use a VPN.
if you need more details ask me here or on discord.

my questions:
It is an IP-ban so was the bannable thing commited with my account?
How long will this ban take?
What could I do to prevent this from happening again?

screenshot of what my minecraft says:
1591644887298.png

Thx for your time.
Silenz3

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I don't think this is a ban(I don't know tho), you should check that link for help as the server says, or try to contact to an staff member, most likely AnimalTamer1

Silenz3

Jun 8, 2020
I just checked my little brother his account and he is banned for blocked connection as well. I also checked his alt which he only uses on another server. which was also blocked by the bot. So I cannot find why our IP is blocked as none of the accounts are banned for cheating or something

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I just checked my little brother his account and he is banned for blocked connection as well. I also checked his alt which he only uses on another server. which was also blocked by the bot. So I cannot find why our IP is blocked as none of the accounts are banned for cheating or something
So, I asked a moderator what account was on ur ip that was banned from cubecraft and it was ''ThrowingSmoke''. Just letting you know that you can still appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/ThrowingSmoke/JAVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom