Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2021
1st idea: The protector kit: The player start with 1 leather helmet and 10 clay blocks in hardcore, a leather armor and 20 clay blocks in normal and a protection IV leather armor and 30 clay blocks in owerpored.

2nd idea: The rich man’s kit: The player start with 5 gold and 10 iron ingots in hardcore, 10 gold and 20 iron ingots in normal and 15 gold and 30 iron ingots in owerpored.

3rd idea: The warrior kit: The player start the game with a wooden sword in hardcore, an iron sword in normal and a sharpness II iron sword in owerpored.

4th idea: The rusher kit: The player start with 15 clay blocks in hardcore, 30 clay blocks in normal and 64 clay blocks in owerpored.

5th idea: The healer kit: The player start with 3 steaks and 1 golden apple in hardcore, 6 steaks and 2 golden apples in normal and 12 steaks and 3 golden apples in owerpored.

Tell me in the comments wich kit you prefer.

ThomasTheCubecrafter

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
1st idea: The protector kit: The player start with 1 leather helmet and 10 clay blocks in hardcore, a leather armor and 20 clay blocks in normal and a protection IV leather armor and 30 clay blocks in owerpored.

2nd idea: The rich man’s kit: The player start with 5 gold and 10 iron ingots in hardcore, 10 gold and 20 iron ingots in normal and 15 gold and 30 iron ingots in owerpored.

3rd idea: The warrior kit: The player start the game with a wooden sword in hardcore, an iron sword in normal and a sharpness II iron sword in owerpored.

4th idea: The rusher kit: The player start with 15 clay blocks in hardcore, 30 clay blocks in normal and 64 clay blocks in owerpored.

5th idea: The healer kit: The player start with 3 steaks and 1 golden apple in hardcore, 6 steaks and 2 golden apples in normal and 12 steaks and 3 golden apples in owerpored.

Tell me in the comments wich kit you prefer.

ThomasTheCubecrafter
You should have put this in Feedback and suggestions so we could react with unsure, agree or disagree :(
-
I personally strongly disagree because of normal kits being averagely about 2-5 iron and Your kits are a lot too expensive for the game.
Kit 1 = 9 iron
Kit 2 = 30 iron + 15 gold
Kit 3 = 16 gold
Kit 4 = 22 iron
Kit 5 = 12 iron + 6 gold
As you can see, I worked imthem all out (in overpowered) and the things you that you to first take into mind is of course the prices of everything.
- Adam
Have a goodnight everybody :)

Reactions: WaspBrain
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom