Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 23, 2021
1st idea: A regenerative effect when you kill someone

After killing someone, we often end up with few hearts. I suggest that when we kill a player, we get a regeneration effect for 10 seconds to regain hearts.

2nd idea: Modified kits and new kits:

I propose to add and modify kits:

A) Modified kits:

1- The samurai kit: I think the samurai kit offers very little armor. Why not add some leather leggings to him?

2- The archer kit:The sword of the archer kit only has the knoback 1 enchantment. Why not add sharpness 1 to it?

3- The magician kit: The magician kit is too op, I propose to take away a potion of instant damage and a potion of speed.

B) New kits:

1- The pyromancer kit: This is the kit on which I hesitate the most. The Pyromancer kit features a protection 1 iron armor and a fire aspect 1 diamond sword. But I think an FFA fire aspect sword is not the best idea.

2- The healer kit: The healer kit has a protection 1 iron armor, a sharpness 1 iron sword but above all 3 golden apple and 3 splash potion of instant health 1, which allows the player to heal himself. He has a 25% chance to regain a golden apple or potion of instant health when he kills someone.

ThomasTheCubecrafter

Last edited:

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I was really hoping they were going to add the first one because it is soooo annoying. If any devs see this and want to implement this, zeqa.net (bedrock server) is a perfect example of this combat. Maybe I wouldnt like the second one cause it could backfire on you. I dont mind chasing people but when its a samurai running away, you basically lost the kill.

Apr 23, 2021
Thank you for your comment ! Personally, the players attack me when I take the archer kit. I also think that the second idea is not good but it is true that I too am fed up with samurai !

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
1st idea : A combat system:

Often, I go against another player, and a third one comes and turns our fight upside down! This is why I would like us to set up a combat system where if two players fight, they enter a combat phase where no one can hit them. The phase ends when one of the two players is dead or they do not hit each other for at least 5 seconds.

2nd idea : A barrier system:

I’m fed up with players who run away from combat when they have 2-3 hearts! This is why I want to put in a barrier system where the fighting players cannot move further than in an edge 15x15 blocks long surrounded by unbreakable invisible blocks.It will automatically deactivate when the two players do not hit each other for 10 seconds or when one of the two players dies. Like that, they will stop running away from me, these cowards!

I know that my projects are crazy and hard to achieve, but I offer them anyway!

ThomasTheCubecrafter
If you like to PvP that way, maybe playing duels is a better option for you, as the ideas you're suggesting sound very similar to 1v1 duels

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
1st idea : A combat system:

Often, I go against another player, and a third one comes and turns our fight upside down! This is why I would like us to set up a combat system where if two players fight, they enter a combat phase where no one can hit them. The phase ends when one of the two players is dead or they do not hit each other for at least 5 seconds.

2nd idea : A barrier system:

I’m fed up with players who run away from combat when they have 2-3 hearts! This is why I want to put in a barrier system where the fighting players cannot move further than in an edge 15x15 blocks long surrounded by unbreakable invisible blocks.It will automatically deactivate when the two players do not hit each other for 10 seconds or when one of the two players dies. Like that, they will stop running away from me, these cowards!

I know that my projects are crazy and hard to achieve, but I offer them anyway!

ThomasTheCubecrafter
I get people third party a lot, but it’s a part of the game and you can’t change that, it’ll ruin the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom