Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
(To start with, I'm not entirely sure if this works on Bedrock as well. But this is how to kick players on Java.)

Hi,

Go to your Skyblock Menu -> Profiles Menu -> Click on the profile you are currently playing on -> Click on there head -> TNT Block (Kicks the player from your profile).

I hope this helped :)

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I'm afraid I can't help you then. I don't play Skyblock on Bedrock Edition so I don't know how to help you. I'm sorry!

I think you can enter profiles hit your coop profile select the person and kick if that doesn't work you may have to delete it]]your profile and restart. Otherwise get a different friend to leave your profile, you also leave, have that friend invite you and enter coop profile (join him after killing yours) as a last resort

NetherHat309

Feb 9, 2021
How do i remove my frined from skyblock Bedrock edition?
Bedrock Edition:

Click on the end crystel and click profiles and if your friend is online then you might see a remove button or something
Edit: click on the profile are on to see all players in the profile itself

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Bedrock Edition:

Click on the end crystel and click profiles and if your friend is online then you might see a remove button or something
Edit: click on the profile are on to see all players in the profile itself
Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads that haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom