Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

subet

Member
Feb 12, 2023
2
10
4
Mexico
For about 1 year, every time you join a battle arena duel, on some occasions, once every 5 duels, the server starts to lag horrible, which makes it unplayable. This problem has been around for more than 1 year and I think it is already time to fix it

Ícono de validado por la comunidad
 

RaptexGames

Well-Known Member
Jan 2, 2021
120
178
119
24
Texas
www.youtube.com
For about 1 year, every time you join a battle arena duel, on some occasions, once every 5 duels, the server starts to lag horrible, which makes it unplayable. This problem has been around for more than 1 year and I think it is already time to fix it

View attachment 218165
It's horrible that every 5 or more games that constant lag happens
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom