Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Oh really? I once talked to someone having hacks and he said he had to log in every time he got banned, but that might just have been him. Anyway I still think reporting is the best you can do. Maybe Sentinel could be improved but that will take a lot of time. If you report the hackers actual people can take a look at the hacker and ban them.
Keep in mind that once you report them, they will lose kits and perks they might have bought. Defeating them will now be a little bit easier.
You do know that good clients have a system with free alts or you enter the alt info, and the client can switch the acc without closing mc. Therefore you can switch accs in like 5 seconds. So usually hackers dont really care when they get banned, only bad thing is getting kicked from their current game.

Reactions: Dohaa

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
You do know that good clients have a system with free alts or you enter the alt info, and the client can switch the acc without closing mc. Therefore you can switch accs in like 5 seconds. So usually hackers dont really care when they get banned, only bad thing is getting kicked from their current game.
Exactly what I was saying, but he said it better.

Reactions: Chitter

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
No one is saying its bad but you can still fly and leave the cage before the game begins so an update is needed
yea hackers use vclip to get out of the cage and most flys that work are glides

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
That's true

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
vclip. I've seen hackers destroy eggs before the game starts in eggwars. they just vclip, fly to your island, and destroy your egg
Yeah which ruins the server and that's insane how blatant hack are possible

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well if I'm correct, there's a Developer on Cube who is constantly improving the Anti-cheat everyday to get rule-breakers banned as soon as possible. Of course there are still some hackers out there who can fly out of their cage (haven't seen them for a long time though) and wait on their spawn island or are going for the eggs in EggWars, but it's about the fact that we have an Anti-cheat and that there's a Developer who's spending his time to make Sentinel better and better everyday. I'm not saying that the improvements are going fast, but I think they are certainly not going slow.

In the meantime that Sentinel is getting better and better, (I'm sure I'm not the only one saying this) you can help the staff and other players by reporting any rule-breaker you see on https://reports.cubecraft.net with the correct evidence (of course).

Reactions: Keanu

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Well if I'm correct, there's a Developer on Cube who is constantly improving the Anti-cheat everyday to get rule-breakers banned as soon as possible. Of course there are still some hackers out there who can fly out of their cage (haven't seen them for a long time though) and wait on their spawn island or are going for the eggs in EggWars, but it's about the fact that we have an Anti-cheat and that there's a Developer who's spending his time to make Sentinel better and better everyday. I'm not saying that the improvements are going fast, but I think they are certainly not going slow.

In the meantime that Sentinel is getting better and better, (I'm sure I'm not the only one saying this) you can help the staff and other players by reporting any rule-breaker you see on https://reports.cubecraft.net with the correct evidence (of course).

Sentinel isn't the problem it's very good, it's one of the best cheat detection systems out there. But it's a cheat detection system. Not an anticheat.

Here are basic definitions:
  • Anti-cheat is a system that can prevent people from cheating. For example, when a player wants to fly, it can pull the player back to prevent him from flying
  • Cheat detection is a system that detect do a player hack and takes appropriate action.
We need an anti-cheat, something that PREVENTS cheating.

Reactions: Chitter and Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom