Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Even if the owners make the plugins public, you cant do anything with it. The plugins are custom coded by our own @rubik_cube_man . They are designed to only work on CCG. I suggest you to get bukkit and find your plugins on the Bukkit forums. Maybe contact someone who is able to make their own?

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
Even if the owners make the plugins public, you cant do anything with it. The plugins are custom coded by our own @rubik_cube_man . They are designed to only work on CCG. I suggest you to get bukkit and find your plugins on the Bukkit forums. Maybe contact someone who is able to make their own?
Yes. You should learn java and code your own plugins :3

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I remember rubik saying even if he did give his skywars plugin out it would still take 10-20Gb of RAM just to get started.

TechyByte

Dec 1, 2013
While the plugins wouldn't work out of environment (outside the cubecraft network), this is because they all link in to each other and use their own databases (unaccessible from outside the cubecraft network), so if all were released and you could tweak the settings, which are hard coded, they would work out of environment.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
While the plugins wouldn't work out of environment (outside the cubecraft network), this is because they all link in to each other and use their own databases (unaccessible from outside the cubecraft network), so if all were released and you could tweak the settings, which are hard coded, they would work out of environment.
You eould have to be good at coding to that

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Unless you are Rubik: Good luck with that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!