Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Guys before doing all this at least try and learn yourself, I literally have learned the entire server system and forum system without asking anyone, it isn't hard. (except the friends question, I get that). And in order to even be eligible for helper u need to have at least 10 messages. Guys applying takes time, don't just think they will accept you no matter what.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Guys before doing all this at least try and learn yourself, I literally have learned the entire server system and forum system without asking anyone, it isn't hard. (except the friends question, I get that). And in order to even be eligible for helper u need to have at least 10 messages. Guys applying takes time, don't just think they will accept you no matter what.
Everyone is free to do what wants, and as he said: he's new. Just leave him, we all are here to help him ;)

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
That was not supposed to be ill intentioned, just getting tired of people thinking they can get accepted with 4 messages, slightly annoying becuz it clerly states in the rules before applying for helper....anyways I forgive him for the questions part, I get some people don't have the time to go thru and figure things out

Reactions: MooTa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom