Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I was recently banned for hacking when i was not. Please look at the video on the pvp thread "Phids is so salty he got me banned as dia rank" i need to know what to say in my appeal and i have a question.

are you able to put videos on the appeal because i cant find out how

And what should i say in my appeal? I do not look like i am hacking at all in that video and when they say that i keep swinging at random crap its because i have a habbit of doing that i swing for the full cooldown of the axe whenever im not pvping it helps perfect my timing that is why you do not get the hit sound when i swing by the villagers because i dont have a clickbot its not targetig anything its me swinging my axe -_-

Please help me!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Im not sure how appeals work because ive never been banned muted ect on any server ive played on and ive been on pc edition since a few days before 1.8 first came out however the way video uploads on cubecraft forums are supposed to work is upload to youtube then paste the link in the text box,

As for helping on what to say im not sure at all the reason stated above of course

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
And what should i say in my appeal?
You have just answered yourself
I do not look like i am hacking at all in that video and when they say that i keep swinging at random crap its because i have a habbit of doing that i swing for the full cooldown of the axe whenever im not pvping it helps perfect my timing that is why you do not get the hit sound when i swing by the villagers because i dont have a clickbot its not targetig anything its me swinging my axe -_-

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Why didn't you appeal yet?
Just explain how and why you weren't hacking and then you get unbanned.
Appeals are for things like these. Moderators are only humans and some errors can happen. Don't get too triggered though, it's ok. Just make an appeal and best of the luck to you.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I was recently banned for hacking when i was not. Please look at the video on the pvp thread "Phids is so salty he got me banned as dia rank" i need to know what to say in my appeal and i have a question.

are you able to put videos on the appeal because i cant find out how

And what should i say in my appeal? I do not look like i am hacking at all in that video and when they say that i keep swinging at random crap its because i have a habbit of doing that i swing for the full cooldown of the axe whenever im not pvping it helps perfect my timing that is why you do not get the hit sound when i swing by the villagers because i dont have a clickbot its not targetig anything its me swinging my axe -_-

Please help me!
When appealing, just simply point out the fact that you weren't hacking and provide reasons for doing so. For example, you could point out that you missed a few hits. Simply just show them how you weren't hacking and you will be unbanned!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
For appeals, it would help to have evidence, (which apparently you do),
But, i suggest the appeal should be in youre own words since your the one who was banned.

Hopefully i could help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom