Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

Jul 10, 2016
Earth
There was a hacker on my game that said he was testing his hacks against hackers because he was tired of people of doing so. I believe him because turned them off as we proposed.
Out of curiosity, are we allowed to hack hackers and hack hackers ONLY? I understand it may get chaotic but karma to hackers XD
also if you want to know the hackers username my game crashed literally right after and now i lost his username, so don't question me about that
-Slimes

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
There was a hacker on my game that said he was testing his hacks against hackers because he was tired of people of doing so. I believe him because turned them off as we proposed.
Out of curiosity, are we allowed to hack hackers and hack hackers ONLY? I understand it may get chaotic but karma to hackers XD
also if you want to know the hackers username my game crashed literally right after and now i lost his username, so don't question me about that
-Slimes
Hacking is not allowed even if you're trying to kill another hacker.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
-Slimes
Ya know, if you record them, they could be banned.

Slime

Jul 10, 2016
Earth
im not gonna try it i dont even know how to hack
just wanted to know hackers need karma and i wish bringing them ban and a salty day :P
but i understand lol
:P

Reactions: Power Ranger

Slime

Jul 10, 2016
Earth
I understand that 360 noscope i do that often but I wanted to see if it was legal or something
i dont hack before you start hackusating me

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
im not gonna try it i dont even know how to hack
just wanted to know hackers need karma and i wish bringing them ban and a salty day :p
but i understand lol
:p
Plus think it like this. There is a hacker in-game. Another guy turns on hacks to fight him. Another guy misunderstands and turns on hacks too.ETC. That is probably what would happen at this rate. Nice that you understand though. :)

P.S. there is a reply button so you can reply to a person's post.

Slime

Jul 10, 2016
Earth
Plus think it like this. There is a hacker in-game. Another guy turns on hacks to fight him. Another guy misunderstands and turns on hacks too.ETC. That is probably what would happen at this rate. Nice that you understand though. :)

P.S. there is a reply button so you can reply to a person's post.

ok just realised replying was a thing fml
i know that right after posting this i regretted it because i knew that hackers would turn on so many hacks

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
There is no difference between you and that hacker then. That's basically like killing a man because they killed someone else in real life, you will still be charged with murder. Don't do it!

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Just get a video of the hacker and report them, even if u kill them with hacks it's not gonna get them banned

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You dont even NEED hacks to to defeat a hacker all hacks each have a weakness, such as

Akb: weak to melee
Bunnyhop: weak to being shot off a one lane bridge
Regen: weak to the void
Flight: weak to melee
Fastbuild: weak to the punch effect and sometimes carelessness
Killaura/Forcefield: weak to ranged or suicide attacks
And so on

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Any form of hacking is not allowed. Whether it's against a hacker, or against a proper player, any forms is 100% not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom