Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
any devs/designers know around how long till next skyblock content update? i have all overworld islands, and 3/4 nether islands, but i don't really care to get the last one, because it unlocks beacons; and from the looks of it from others who have it, it doesn't work on bedrock. and that is too much grinding and waiting

even if the update is not huge like the end skyblock update(it is confirmed coming to skyblock at some point, but has not been released yet) i just want something to do in skyblock; like for example a pvp/mob arena or dungeon, or something like mines, that you can upgrade to sell for more; or as simple as 5-6 custom enchants.(to have more custom enchants added later on) or something new idc just new(and i really hope it is not just more things to wait)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, unfortunately we are not allowed to reveal information about updates. We can't say what will be the next update, if a game is going to get an update and what changes in the updates.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom