Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eliter713

Jun 4, 2021
Whenever I try to join the server, I get stuck on "loading resources". I've tried waiting and it just goes to "unable to connect to world. Please check you connection to the internet and try again." For some reason this is only happening to the Cube craft Server and not any of the others. This server works just fine on my other devices, but no on my pc. I've already tried to get help from Minecraft's forum and directed to ask the question here. I've also already tried to reset my ethernet. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Screenshot2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 1 corrected.png
    Screenshot 1 corrected.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 296

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Hi! Have you already tried restarting your device? If the issue still persist after restarting then you should try to reinstall your minecraft and see if it works.

Hope that helps, if you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Reactions: Marieke2001

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Well, there are a few options you could try;
Some players get it fixed after they joined a singleplayer world. You could also restart your internet, and if that doesn't fix it you will have to contact your ISP.

If the error persists for a while after restarting your device, client and all the other options above, you can reach out to support@cubecraft.net for further assist

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom