Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

findexD

Dec 13, 2014
In 2015 I left minecraft for moving issues, so I left my account to my little brother, without expecting that he is a brat, I played on servers with hacks, and more on premium servers, I changed the password, and even the name to the account , a name of 5 years, I hope you can forgive me for my mistake, if you forgive me the punishment I promise not to commit a single mistake again, thanks.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
In 2015 I left minecraft for moving issues, so I left my account to my little brother, without expecting that he is a brat, I played on servers with hacks, and more on premium servers, I changed the password, and even the name to the account , a name of 5 years, I hope you can forgive me for my mistake, if you forgive me the punishment I promise not to commit a single mistake again, thanks.
You can appeal your punishment at appeals.cubecraft.net

Your account is your responsibility.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You are BANNED by cc_sentinel at May 21, 2018 11:08:27 PM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)
You were BANNED by cc_sentinel at Mar 24, 2018 2:07:55 AM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)
You were BANNED by cc_sentinel at Mar 10, 2018 1:36:38 PM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)
You have been banned for 3 times in 2 months. For sure, it was your brother. Everybody uses that. Staff just doesn't believe you anymore. I wish you luck appealing your ban. Try to explain as much as possible!

Reactions: SoppeJam

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
You have been banned for 3 times in 2 months. For sure, it was your brother. Everybody uses that. Staff just doesn't believe you anymore. I wish you luck appealing your ban. Try to explain as much as possible!
Isn't the first Sentinel ban 7 days? How can that person get banned 21/05/2018 and then 24/05/2018?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
You can try contacting Tacosbefriends on the forums or in the CubeCraft discord. He is the only person who will decide whether to forgive you or not. But I suggest you to wait a few months because your last sentinel ban wasn't long ago.
Edit: Of course, you need to appeal first and if it gets closed, you can try starting a conversation.

findexD

Dec 13, 2014
I had a minecraft channel on YouTube in 2015, as I say, I left minecraft and really the only thing that I spend time at present is in league of legends, I do not die for playing minecraft, the thing is that it just saddens me something at the time I spent as much time as it is that minecraft account this banned foolishly, thank you for your time.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I had a minecraft channel on YouTube in 2015, as I say, I left minecraft and really the only thing that I spend time at present is in league of legends, I do not die for playing minecraft, the thing is that it just saddens me something at the time I spent as much time as it is that minecraft account this banned foolishly, thank you for your time.
Your own fault. Even if it was your brother, your responsibility.
There is now way to be sure if you're lying or not and we don't have to be, because both scenarios would likely not get you unbanned.

Just get a new account if you're really that desperate.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
qKhalidd wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUB
Top Bottom