Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smoothiii

May 29, 2021
Israel
So I am finally back to cubecraft bedrock, after 4 months of quitting cubecraft and lowkey deleting my forum account.
I have decided to give this server a second chance and I gotta say, I WASN'T dissapointed, In fact I had a lot of fun so It's official, I am coming back and I am ready to complete some goals that I have decided to leave in the past before.
I really needed a break because burnout exists and I didn't have as much fun as I used to, I also used to be really toxic, My hands were a literal weapon (Not in a good way) I typed whatever I wanted to write even if it will hurt the other player, 4 months ago I decided that it's not worth it so, I stopped and I gotta say it's one of my best decisions to stop being toxic, After that little poem, What are my goals right now?
Well I have one major one, Getting to 2000 Wins in Solo Skywars my second goal is reaching at least 9 K/D
And I gotta say: I am pretty close.
So wish me luck guys, I am reaching 2000 Wins.

Minecraft Screenshot 2021.05.29 - 04.23.31.86.png

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom