Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
If Hunger games became a permanent game again, (like eggwars, skywars, skyblock etc) would people play it?
Note: This is for both solo and team

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I would love hunger games to return to the permanent games again. I was a bit shocked when I came back after a year on my favourite server seeing my favourite game mode has been (albeit partially) removed.

However, you also have to look at the bigger picture. The featured games exist to make sure the permanent games are filled with players and are the main focus of development. Adding more games to the server will cause attention to scatter and updates to come out slower.
Bottom line? Yes, I want the game mode to return, but I completely understand it being a featured game.

Reactions: Lozora

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I personally love the game mode hunger games. I've played it back in the days when it was a permanent game a lot and was pretty good ad it. But I think that for other games that are currently also not permanent there are also players who like those games more that hunger games. I'm also not sure where they should put the game in the lobby since there isn't much space left for new NPC.

Reactions: Wheeps
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!