Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 11, 2020
this kb isn't so bad anymore. after a few games i enjoy it now. I'll st8ill miss thee old one. RIP :(

also why isn't this locked yet lol
Not sure if it was because the servers were laggy today but kb is awful (to me) how does this mans stay in place while I fall off. Countless amount of times I have come across something stupid like this.

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Where's the data showing more players due to new KB? The data suggests more players due to the other changes, but not that.

It's actually awful and fundamentally alters the character of the gameplay on the server. After playing 100s of hours on CC in the past year, it is distinctly a different feel now, one that is less fun and prone to ridiculous air juggling. My friends and I are no longer interested in playing unless the new KB is heavily decreased again.

After having a blast in 2020 on CC, I dipped my toes in a couple times over 2021 after the bedrock changes listed here to see if there were any further changes or reverts.

Suffice to say, the game I loved is long gone. I am a console controller player, and ever since the changes I'd say 50% of games ends with an low geared player air-juggling me from the centre of an island all the way off the edge, sometimes over 10 blocks or more away. Or a mouse player with massive click advantages both legit and clearly hacked simply outperforming any controller by an order of magnitude or 2. It doesn't matter how much better geared I am, if I get the drop on them or the first several attacks advantage, the differences are completely unfair and unfun. I've had multiple instances of being out run in straight lines with a head start, charging players backsides and getting first several hits only for them to 180 and use extreme knockback to send me in fully in reverse whilst they don't move at all, dropping on players on top of towers with multiple first hits where they don't get knocked off and I get sent flying instead. None of this happened before the changes in this thread.

Despite platform separation it's clear when there's a PC mouse player on the game. They spam click and juggle entire groups of opponents even being heavily outmatched otherwise. It's awful. It used to be, if you were competent, you could reliably win by being better geared, stocked, prepped, with better plans, bridging, strategy, surprise, etc. Far far too many matches are now handily won by players playing a fundamentally different game that I, a controller player, cannot play even if I wanted to (and I don't want to, the new meta sucks.)

As I pointed out in the quote, CC seems to tell itself the new changes increased player count, but since so many other changes were applied at once (and PS4 players were brought on), it's irresponsible to say the KB drew more players.

I know I quit, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. RIP CC bedrock

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom