Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
FeelsBadMann probably just got unbanned, he was banned the other day when I reported him for teaming.

I mean, just because both you and another player are the only ones left on your team doesn't mean you can cross-team against another team...

And I just realized, the other spectator was the player he was cross-teaming with the other day. The TeTuveHot person was the one I remember teaming with FeelsBadMann...

The teams in that survival games was limited to 2 players per team, and TeTuveHot was on the same team as TeTuveEnElAire, but also wanted to play with FeelsBadMann.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They added:
-Water buckets
-Lava buckets
If they failed to take obsidian & cobble into account, then I don't count it as "glitch" abuse.
I'm just making use with what I get, while still following the game mechanics.
I think it is easily just to use chests

P.S. honestly it's 1 thing doing it to other people but it is en entirely different thing If you somehow manage trapping yourself inside
Yeah I got skill

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think it is easily just to use chests

P.S. honestly it's 1 thing doing it to other people but it is en entirely different thing If you somehow manage trapping yourself inside
Yeah I got skill

I saw your comment, I immediately thought chests Yes that is a lot better!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I saw your comment, I immediately thought chests Yes that is a lot better!
As long as you have a certain kit it is very easy to get appose to needing 2 things that are only findable chests

This is a more reliable method however the 1 problem is if the players get an ended pearl which they might already have

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
That's actually glitch abuse.
It is a means that was put at the players disposal, both lava and water, trapping people at the border so they die from border damage is a possible stratergy that people may consider, the goal of the game being to kill everyone.

So how is this a "glitch" ?
Glitch is really a category that we put this in.
Even if it may be a vanilla game mechanic, it is considered a "glitch" in this gamemode.

It's essentially camping, only you have the entire map to yourself and you've trapped your opponent in a tiny inaccessible area, not the other way around.

The reason we ban for camping is because it causes a stalemate in the game causing them to last forever.. This is not the case in survival games as the border is also a means of killing your opponent. I personally don't like the idea of punishing for this reason as it is very unclear that it is against the rules and we only know when told.
At the time of the video, no one knew it was even an offence, just a fun mechanic that was made possible with the means given at our disposal, but it seems that it is an unwanted game mechanic as it makes for some extremely cheap wins which is unfair on the opponents
(even if they see it coming).
Therefore we are making sure that this 'glitch' won't be possible in the future nor with the chests of the smuggler kit.

TLDR: Don't replicate this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It is a means that was put at the players disposal, both lava and water, trapping people at the border so they die from border damage is a possible stratergy that people may consider, the goal of the game being to kill everyone.

So how is this a "glitch" ?
Glitch is really a category that we put this in.
Even if it may be a vanilla game mechanic, it is considered a "glitch" in this gamemode.

It's essentially camping, only you have the entire map to yourself and you've trapped your opponent in a tiny inaccessible area, not the other way around.

The reason we ban for camping is because it causes a stalemate in the game causing them to last forever.. This is not the case in survival games as the border is also a means of killing your opponent. I personally don't like the idea of punishing for this reason as it is very unclear that it is against the rules and we only know when told.
At the time of the video, no one knew it was even an offence, just a fun mechanic that was made possible with the means given at our disposal, but it seems that it is an unwanted game mechanic as it makes for some extremely cheap wins which is unfair on the opponents
(even if they see it coming).
Therefore we are making sure that this 'glitch' won't be possible in the future nor with the chests of the smuggler kit.

TLDR: Don't replicate this video.
So you did know it was a glitch but you did nothing about it.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
51d78ccfa485f05c296dd280f58debf6.png

I don't get your logic there... I was pretty clear.

I looked into this issue recently and all the information I am giving is true, I am not going to spread misinformation.
I was not aware of this until recently when I looked it up.
I explained the reasons why I thought this wasn't a glitch and the ones that actually make it a glitch.

Last edited:
N

Nikboo

this game is very easy with use of cheats.

Please do not revive threads which have not been replied to, two weeks after the last reply.
This is called necro-posting and it is against the Cubecraft forum rules. For more information, please take a look at the Official Forum Rules thread over HERE.

Thread Locked.

Reactions: Injunction
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom