Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blogvampire

Apr 28, 2016
The most annoying hackers are the ones with kill-aura, anti-knockback, flying, and range. I know a few servers use some mechanic where there is an invisible entity above them and triggers the kill-aura and kicks them if they have it. My knowledge in plugins isn't that great so I wouldn't know if it were possible to call an event where, once players are hit, they should be sent back if not then kicks them. This may also be an issue for people with bad connections! Thankfully, I've heard staff are working towards a custom anti-cheat system, which hopefully will resolve all issues.

The only reason why I have not really thought about buying a rank is because 1/10 times there's a hacker in a match, and it just ruins my fun.

I get on for some hours every day and play skywars, eggwars and lucky island. I can't stand hackers so I always report them. The other problem is that they say "Good luck banning me, this is my ALT account" or "I'm using a VPN"

As far as hackers, I would recommend adding a vote-kick system to a match where 70% or less could vote to have someone kicked out of the match. Once again, the problem would be people misusing this system.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I would love to hear whatever you have (:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Unfortunately at the moment we do have an infestation of these "pests" and the only way to deter them while an anti cheat gets developed is to report everyone you see.

The staff have just introduced a new reporting system which seems to be very effective, I've had 8 reports all banned in the last two hours from it.
So if possible record every game you play and if you come across a rule breaker, follow these guidelines https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Your suggestion regarding a vote kick option has been suggested many times, and as you mentioned would only be abused by people causing unfair kicks to legit players.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Unfortunately at the moment we do have an infestation of these "pests" and the only way to deter them while an anti cheat gets developed is to report everyone you see.

The staff have just introduced a new reporting system which seems to be very effective, I've had 8 reports all banned in the last two hours from it.
So if possible record every game you play and if you come across a rule breaker, follow these guidelines https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Your suggestion regarding a vote kick option has been suggested many times, and as you mentioned would only be abused by people causing unfair kicks to legit players.
^^Exactly what he said. A new anti-cheat is also releasing soon so we hope to see it soon.

FlameOnGaming

Oct 22, 2016
My Little Hut, Huttun, Great Britain
I think the vote-kick would be extremely helpful, but - as you said - it could certainly be used to disasterous effects. I think we should really just wait and see how this new Anti-Cheat plays out, and meanwhle hope for the best. I'm sorry you're hesitant to buy a rank, but I'm glad you seem so upbeat considering all that is going on. Anyway, that's all I can contribute; have a great day! :)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I would recommend adding a vote-kick system to a match where 70% or less could vote to have someone kicked out of the match. Once again, the problem would be people misusing this system.
sadly this will result into unfair game play just like @Chimp said
Lets say you are in an eggwars map, you are on team green and your enemy is on team blue
your egg is broken and you're the last player alive on your team while blue has 4 players, they start a vote kick to kick you out of the game so it is an easy win for them, because 4/5 (80%) it makes the server think the last one is the hacker, you get kicked
same goes with skywars, if this were to get added maybe if players from mixed teams have to all vote but still.. Pm other team to kick player 1 to make it a 1 team vs 1 team and no one in the way
my vote is No (-1)
The other problem is that they say "Good luck banning me, this is my ALT account" or "I'm using a VPN"
I do agree CCG should start ban players by their ips, of course you could argue like other staffs and say "We may be banning public wifis, and some players have siblings that play on the server and would get banned for no reason" well i could argue as well ;), If banning ips is going to be a thing their should be some sort of warning system, Ban 1 = only account gets banned for X days, Ban 2 = Only account gets banned for X days, Ban 3 = Temp IP Ban, Ban 4 = Long Ip Ban
also if you add ip banning the person banned may get punished in real life or threaten so they don't repeat their mistake, this may also help alts as well, condition is that within lets say 1 month if 5 different accounts hack = Long Ip Ban... you get my point :D
just the only problem is Ip Blockers, but not many hackers use ip blockers because they are sometimes lazy and just download a random hacked client to their minecraft folder

life855

Nov 6, 2016
www.teamelite.io
A vote kick system could cause more issues than it solves. I think the best ways to deal with this would be 1) players need to record and report hackers to assist the staff in catching them. 2) maybe a few more staff members could be hired to police the server for hackers and 3) everyone needs to be patient and wait for the new anti-cheat to assist with the issue.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
well I rarely meat hackers now so I think reporting is enough :D

You rarely meet hackers? Lucky you, at least every one every other game I play. Fortunately with the new system the staff seem to be keeping up with the reports so the hackers are being banned within 10 minutes.
IP banning I think is unnecessary, surely the hackers with lots of alts will get bored of them getting banned so often.

Reactions: MooTa

Blogvampire

Apr 28, 2016
Best way to kill hackers in eggwars: Splash them with the debuffer kit, then crit hit them.
Very ineffective, sadly. A lot of them have the 'always-crit hack' combined with the RANGE and 'KILL-AURA' They are basically OP. And also when they eat golden apples they can keep you away.

In my hundreds of days playing eggwars, I've only killed about 3 hackers and it's because of my really good internet connection and my thinking (:
Like trapping a a hacker in obsidian and having 4 sets of armors in OP mode. Every other game with hackers I always lose.

I rarely lose in eggwars, not showing off, but when I do lose it's 11/10 times because of a hacker. I thank my team, and skype for that.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Very ineffective, sadly. A lot of them have the 'always-crit hack' combined with the RANGE and 'KILL-AURA' They are basically OP. And also when they eat golden apples they can keep you away.

In my hundreds of days playing eggwars, I've only killed about 3 hackers and it's because of my really good internet connection and my thinking :)
Like trapping a a hacker in obsidian and having 4 sets of armors in OP mode. Every other game with hackers I always lose.

I rarely lose in eggwars, not showing off, but when I do lose it's 11/10 times because of a hacker. I thank my team, and skype for that.
It was just a joke but yeah it's really hard to win against hackers.

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
I agree with it being annoying and another problem is if you are on a wall with blocks above you so it seems like that you are hacking but you are not that is another problem with that, and like a lot of other comments say report the player, I would start a YouTube channel and if you get a hacker in a game and you record then bingo if you have well enough evidence then they get banned. as simple as that.

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
Very true what you say, do not feel like buying rank in cubecraft by hackers is not worth it, besides I think that many people who want to do it do not because they are artos that in the server there are hackers, teamers, crossteamers, etc.

But voting to remove a hacker can be lent so that an innocent person is taken away by most people. Hopefully the antiecheat will work for real if not then Cubecraft will happen to Cubehax.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom