Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hi so ive seen like one or two posts talking about how Colony Control should become a full gamemode but no one has given an idea on how to make this possible.

So since this is the last day before Colony Control goes extinct I thought I would add my suggestion on how you could make it a full gamemode.

So right now during not so peak hours, Colony Control has about 300+ concurrent players.

So what you could do is stick Colony Control in the Minerware lobby. I mean theres plenty of space for other portals.
Then you could change the name of the "Minerware" lobby to instead be called "Party Games" or "Bonus Games"
Also add a map or two to Colony Control so its not consistently the same map.

And due to it having a good amount of concurrent players I cant see why it would harm anyone being there. I mean you keep Survival Games and that only has 400 players and legit sees 0 updates. You keep minerware and that receives 0 updates despite having 800+ players.

Just an idea, do whatever you wish but I know a good amount of players who would enjoy seeing that...

Also if you do go ahead and use the idea of the "Party Games" or "Bonus Games" lobby, this opens so many opportunities for you to add games which are fun but are used when people are bored like myself (example: Minerware) or when they dont want to PvP. Or if they just genuinely enjoy it (which I would with a prisons gamemode).

Minerware is more just a game to play when I dont really want to PvP (despite it still including PvP) since there are 0 gamemodes that are fun to play / grindy (ignoring skyblock) that dont require PvP

(Hint: add prisons ;))

Hope you take this into consideration. If anyone has any other ideas, leave them below.
If you debate please be nice about it. Cheers.

obese tofu

Nov 13, 2020
I think the best part of them changing minerware to party games and then adding colony control to party games is that we would probably just get more games because we would have an entire area dedicated to random games that wouldnt make sense being anywhere else

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I think the best part of them changing minerware to party games and then adding colony control to party games is that we would probably just get more games because we would have an entire area dedicated to random games that wouldnt make sense being anywhere else
Thats why I suggested the idea, opens up so many more opportunities!

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Yeah exactly - that's what I like a lot about this idea, that it opens up possibilities for other games.

Overall this sounds like a really good idea. I didn't like Colony Control much myself, but I saw how much other people enjoyed it, so this is a nice solution.

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Funny thing about Colony Control is that while it was supposedly a Christmas game, it wasn't really winter/holiday themed apart from the map.

So a few tweaks would allow it to be a year-round game.

+1
100% agreed, they added a bit of snow and some candy canes, nothing really Christmas themed

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom