Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
so we all heard of CC's pvp issue, where KB is randomized, or KB negates when you crouch over the edge, etc. yes it's annoying, but i know a way to get around it (sorta)

and it's not by hacking because that's just.... wrong....

when i think of a fight, i ask,"how many hits does it take to kill a player?" the stronger your sword, the less hits you need to kill, and the stronger the armor, the more hits it takes to kill. Here's my tip to rack up kills:

strafe.

yes, you heard me right, strafe. think about it.

when you use your A and D keys to move around, you're harder to aim because your opponent has to constantly readjust his aim to hit you, but adjusting your aim is easier on your side because the opponent moves, yes, but not as much as you are. think of it as... catching a fly with your bare hands. hard right?

so until the devs fix kb, this is the best solution i have for its pvp mechanics. baiii!

Reactions: TrueMike and Taxy

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
so we all heard of CC's pvp issue, where KB is randomized, or KB negates when you crouch over the edge, etc. yes it's annoying, but i know a way to get around it (sorta)

when i think of a fight, i ask,"how many hits does it take to kill a player?" the stronger your sword, the less hits you need to kill, and the stronger the armor, the more hits it takes to kill. Here's my tip to rack up kills:

strafe.

when you use your A and D keys to move around, you're harder to aim because your opponent has to constantly readjust his aim to hit you, but adjusting your aim is easier on your side because the opponent moves, yes, but not as much as you are. think of it as... catching a fly with your bare hands. hard right?

so until the devs fix kb, this is the best solution i have for its pvp mechanics. baiii!

This is a very well known strategy by Java edition players. I don't know if strafing is this unknown by bedrock players, not used as much, or if this is just a joke, but yeah just keep in mind, we know people have been using this strategy for years. If you came up with it on your own, nice! But people have also been doing this on Java edition and is known as one of, if not the best pvp method. (Also kind of the only one that requires strategy and quick-thinking).

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
This is a very well known strategy by Java edition players. I don't know if strafing is this unknown by bedrock players, not used as much, or if this is just a joke, but yeah just keep in mind, we know people have been using this strategy for years. If you came up with it on your own, nice! But people have also been doing this on Java edition and is known as one of, if not the best pvp method. (Also kind of the only one that requires strategy and quick-thinking).

i noticed not alot of people strafe on bedrock, so...

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.

strafe.

I just walk around them obby changing the rotation direction when I see that he/she is about to aim there, also, the PvP damage fights are so different depends on the changes (OP, Normal, Basic, Speed, Jump boost, etc).

Each one has his/her own combat style, and actually, I evade the people that abuse the border glitch by not going to PvP in bridges usually.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom