Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Take the artificial terrain - throw it out the windown
Scrap all kits
Burn the abilities.

All we need is Pure , unadulterated , no-plugin Vanilla latest edition PvP ; use completely vanilla maps . Have an end portal spawn at 0,100,0 after 1 hour of the game.

UHC should have 20-100 players per map ; its a competitive gamemode . Having a laggy PC is not an option here , you’re unlikely to get far with a super laggy PC anyway.

Well , actually speed can have plugins , but speed mode is secondary and relatively unimportant

Speed UHC should have fast breaking trees , autosmelt , custom potion recepies (Now possible in vanilla thanks to 1.13) and faster minable obsidian.

An ELO System is necessary.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Scrap all kits
Burn the abilities.

All we need is Pure , unadulterated , no-plugin Vanilla latest edition PvP ; use completely vanilla maps . Have an end portal spawn at 0,100,0 after 1 hour of the game.

UHC should have 20-100 players per map ; its a competitive gamemode . Having a laggy PC is not an option here , you’re unlikely to get far with a super laggy PC anyway.

Well , actually speed can have plugins , but speed mode is secondary and relatively unimportant

Speed UHC should have fast breaking trees , autosmelt , custom potion recepies (Now possible in vanilla thanks to 1.13) and faster minable obsidian.

An ELO System is necessary.
Minus the ELO system part, I would like it if they would update it too. A while ago, I made a thread about making the maps complete vanilla, I havent checked, but I agree that they should make them more normal rather than all this junk that it is now.
And whenever the management team are doing a live stream, and lets say they do UHC, no matter how dead it is, players dont care, so they would join anyway. Kind of odd that one, but when that said management member goes, almost everyone stops playing.
So yes, an update is needed.
When in doubt, update it out
+1

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Very good idea but 2 things need to change, 1 the elo system and 2, 0,100,0 is usually 40 blocks in the air, just make it 00 and then on the surface.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Have an end portal spawn at 0,100,0 after 1 hour of the game.
This would be absolutely terrible with campers to just give people a free portal. Honestly the end shouldn't be a thing in UHC. You would be pretty dumb to go there unless you somehow managed to get tons of golden apples and enchanted diamond armor. At that point you can probably have a better chance of just fighting the enemies with your tons of golden apples. There isn't really a benefit to the end worth taking unless all you care about is trying to get a lingering potion. Most of the people who go there will either do it to try and camp and trap the portal if they think they can avoid the dragon.
Scrap all kits
Burn the abilities.
I really don't think the kits are that bad compared to pretty much every other public UHC server out there but a few nerfs could be good like to Pyro and Hunter in normal UHC as well as blacksmith in speed. The healing potion drops are needed to keep the game at any good pace and have PvP be rewarding. The game was who could strip mine the most before the regen ability was added and now the potions are a decent replacement for the regen. The terrain itself is fine imo too but the maps still need to be generated every game instead of whenever someone decides to regenerate them as well as options to vote for terrain type per game instead of 1 terrain type forced upon everyone. That way if people want vanilla that badly they can vote for it and get mostly vanilla maps.

UHC should have 20-100 players
We have 24-32 player maps and very few filled up even immediately after the original release. I think the player counts are pretty good as they are right now.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
0,0,0 is usually underground
I said 0,surface,0 not 0,0,0, maybe make it spawn on a bedrock pedestal, idk seems kind of useless, what are you going to do with xp and EnderPearls that injure you, is it really worth most your healing and all your health?

A

A pigeon

This would be absolutely terrible with campers to just give people a free portal. Honestly the end shouldn't be a thing in UHC. You would be pretty dumb to go there unless you somehow managed to get tons of golden apples and enchanted diamond armor. At that point you can probably have a better chance of just fighting the enemies with your tons of golden apples. There isn't really a benefit to the end worth taking unless all you care about is trying to get a lingering potion. Most of the people who go there will either do it to try and camp and trap the portal if they think they can avoid the dragon.

I really don't think the kits are that bad compared to pretty much every other public UHC server out there but a few nerfs could be good like to Pyro and Hunter in normal UHC as well as blacksmith in speed. The healing potion drops are needed to keep the game at any good pace and have PvP be rewarding. The game was who could strip mine the most before the regen ability was added and now the potions are a decent replacement for the regen. The terrain itself is fine imo too but the maps still need to be generated every game instead of whenever someone decides to regenerate them as well as options to vote for terrain type per game instead of 1 terrain type forced upon everyone. That way if people want vanilla that badly they can vote for it and get mostly vanilla maps.

We have 24-32 player maps and very few filled up even immediately after the original release. I think the player counts are pretty good as they are right now.
Kits dont belong in UHC, artificial terrain is great , that is , if you were trying to kill the game. Vanilla terrain is just so much better and has so much scope and variation potential.
I said 0,surface,0 not 0,0,0, maybe make it spawn on a bedrock pedestal, idk seems kind of useless, what are you going to do with xp and EnderPearls that injure you, is it really worth most your healing and all your health?
Not like a portal is going to be hard to make lol . Anyway , I want one for a 10k point acheivement in UHC and Elytra

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Kits dont belong in UHC, artificial terrain is great , that is , if you were trying to kill the game. Vanilla terrain is just so much better and has so much scope and variation potential.

Not like a portal is going to be hard to make lol . Anyway , I want one for a 10k point acheivement in UHC and Elytra
Um good fricking luck getting elytras, also if it spawns in the middle of the map is it really worth 10k points, killing the enderdragon with no Regen seems very difficult, in fact that was the original goal of UHC, an smp to kill the enderdragon with no natural Regen, it took them plenty of episodes to do it. If you want the 10k point achievement to be killing the enderdragon, well then that would be the only thing people tried to do in UHC. Once they do it they will just leave it forever and it will continually be as dead.

A

A pigeon

Um good fricking luck getting elytras, also if it spawns in the middle of the map is it really worth 10k points, killing the enderdragon with no Regen seems very difficult, in fact that was the original goal of UHC, an smp to kill the enderdragon with no natural Regen, it took them plenty of episodes to do it. If you want the 10k point achievement to be killing the enderdragon, well then that would be the only thing people tried to do in UHC. Once they do it they will just leave it forever and it will continually be as dead.
I can kill the stupid dragon after i get the elytra

And where did anyone tell you they’d leave once they got one achievement. Sounds like you’re full of hot air

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I can kill the stupid dragon after i get the elytra

And where did anyone tell you they’d leave once they got one achievement. Sounds like you’re full of hot air
You do know how to get the elytra right? And most players would probably just be there for the 10k points. That is quite a few

A

A pigeon

You do know how to get the elytra right? And most players would probably just be there for the 10k points. That is quite a few
You can leave the island without killing the dragon . Its easy. Make a flying machine. Wow redstone magic

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You can leave the island without killing the dragon . Its easy. Make a flying machine. Wow redstone magic
So what you are saying is create an amazing base for campers at the islands that are hundreds of blocks out? The campers would never get found.

A

A pigeon

So what you are saying is create an amazing base for campers at the islands that are hundreds of blocks out? The campers would never get found.
I doubt anyone with that kind of skill is going to camp anyway

A

A pigeon

It is 100% pve and redstone skills if that's what you are saying, a person with that might be scared of PVP and do this because of that.
You have a point there actually . Then they should have a closing border and make it so that end pottal is already lit when u reach the end so u can make a quick escape

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You have a point there actually . Then they should have a closing border and make it so that end pottal is already lit when u reach the end so u can make a quick escape
Well it would consume the outer elytra islands before the campers just mindlessly sitting 500 blocks away in the void.

A

A pigeon

The barrier should swallow end only when the first player reaches it.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The barrier should swallow end only when the first player reaches it.
But if it goes outside in that is still 500 blocks to go, if it goes too fast then no one will ever be able to get elytras if it goes too slow then campers can just camp forever and sadly I don't think a middle ground is possible in this situation think about it.

A

A pigeon

But if it goes outside in that is still 500 blocks to go, if it goes too fast then no one will ever be able to get elytras if it goes too slow then campers can just camp forever and sadly I don't think a middle ground is possible in this situation think about it.
Worst case scenario they make it so that the dragon drops an elytra on death

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom