Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
As a Youtube content creator who spends hours and hours developing new video content for this game, I am curious to know how long people have been playing this game.

I feel like there has been a recent uptick in newer players which is really great to see. This particular server is far and away my favorite.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
When Skyblock came out, I tested it to see if I liked it.
I went to it, played 10 minutes, and left. Never played Skyblock ever again.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
When Skyblock came out my friends and I (@_Signum & 1mke:monkeylookaway:) started tryharding Skyblock and tried to reach the last island, but didn't make it past the second last island lol. My stats are (with playing time):
2021-03-05_18.06.18.png

Reactions: _Signum

Linus_S

Feb 1, 2021
I am playing the game, since it came out. My play time is around 10 days, I don´t know the exact time right now.
I quit at some point, mainly because of the 25.000 Glowstone quest.
After a while I came back and played again, I did the 25.000 glowstone quest, but after that... the 75.000 glowstone quest.
Right now I am playing maybe 2 hours a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, but I don´t think, that I will play a lot in the next time.
I will problably start playing again, when something new gets released, for example the end. But I am not sure, if I will finish the nether quests.

MCreeper12731

Oct 20, 2016
I have 5 days on my main coop island (mainly solo now since my friend quit due to it being so grindy). I'm on my 8th overworld island and 1st nether island. It's enjoyable but I think the addition of redstone could help automate some farms. I've played on numerous coops with other players (about 10 more days from 4 profiles) but left their islands due to them quitting and I just didn't want to have a slot filled with another empty coop island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom