Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
So I think that there should be a dungeon island of sorts that should be unlocked by killing 5 Iron golems that will unlock a portal behind the overworld island portal. When going into the portal you will be transported to a island with a bridge that leads to the illager dungeon (If this happens I can make the dungeon) that will have you free some Iron Golems that will help you with the rest of the dungeon. To complete the dungeon you will have to kill the illager king before a time limit runs out. If your doing it on solo you can join other people who are also on there solo island, but if your on co-op you can only do the dungeon with the people on your co-op island.

Rewards:
illager crown (gets by dealing the final blow to the illager king) (gives a increase to selling items).

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
I think that's a good idea, considering that many people are leaving skyblock because it is starting to get grindy. If the above-mentioned idea comes to light and is implemented, people might finally stop leaving skyblock.

Suggestion to the idea- Maybe it should be multiple stages that get harder and harder ( If there was only one stage/ level, people would defeat it and then soon get bored and leave. )

Dec 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think that's a good idea, considering that many people are leaving skyblock because it is starting to get grindy. If the above-mentioned idea comes to light and is implemented, people might finally stop leaving skyblock.

Suggestion to the idea- Maybe it should be multiple stages that get harder and harder ( If there was only one stage/ level, people would defeat it and then soon get bored and leave. )
I agree and I will put your suggestion in mined

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Great idea, sadly never going to happen tho.
If cube wants to use the illagers they’d have to make the servers 1.14 meaning people who play on 1.9 or 1.12.2 would need to switch versions. This would ruin the whole idea of skyblock, skyblock was intended to be played between other games. This would also make the amount of players drop drastically.

Dec 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Great idea, sadly never going to happen tho.
If cube wants to use the illagers they’d have to make the servers 1.14 meaning people who play on 1.9 or 1.12.2 would need to switch versions. This would ruin the whole idea of skyblock, skyblock was intended to be played between other games. This would also make the amount of players drop drastically.
makes sees but a Cubecraft coder can make a plugin that allows illagers in 1.9 or 1.12.2.

Dec 14, 2020
So I think that there should be a dungeon island of sorts that should be unlocked by killing 5 Iron golems that will unlock a portal behind the overworld island portal. When going into the portal you will be transported to a island with a bridge that leads to the illager dungeon (If this happens I can make the dungeon) that will have you free some Iron Golems that will help you with the rest of the dungeon. To complete the dungeon you will have to kill the illager king before a time limit runs out. If your doing it on solo you can join other people who are also on there solo island, but if your on co-op you can only do the dungeon with the people on your co-op island.

Rewards:
illager crown (gets by dealing the final blow to the illager king) (gives a increase to selling items).
I like this idea maybe putting some type of dungeon boss fight ever time you progress to a new island

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
makes sees but a Cubecraft coder can make a plugin that allows illagers in 1.9 or 1.12.2.
Good idea, but lets be honest. The devs already have enough on their plate, if we also have to wait for a dungean with a costum plugin, we could be waiting for a lot longer...

Reactions: _EliteRaspberry
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
and whats your reason for it not being possible. I'm just wondering why.
The individual mobs are player data based and since not everyone is joining with that right version they have to optimize it for the lowest one, meaning the only way they could make it possible is by renaming a villager to "illager" and somehow make it work like a illager which is going to be decently hard.

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
The individual mobs are player data based and since not everyone is joining with that right version they have to optimize it for the lowest one, meaning the only way they could make it possible is by renaming a villager to "illager" and somehow make it work like a illager which is going to be decently hard.
Which brings us to my point again..
Good idea, but lets be honest. The devs already have enough on their plate, if we also have to wait for a dungean with a costum plugin, we could be waiting for a lot longer...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom