Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sippyside

Nov 28, 2019
Hey, so, I've played Minerware in my Switch for a while now, and one of my favorites is Bow Spleef, which is the one where you battle with flame/infinity bows in a TNT platform and try to make each other fall through. So I'm inspired to make the same minigame in my world. But how?
Well, so far, I just have the TNT platform ready. But the problem is, I want the arrows to hit 4 or 2 blocks at each hit instead of one, just like in Minerware. Does anybody know how to change that?

Reactions: ElKajas

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Probably by developing a datapack(idk how isbit called in bedrock),which is a pretty rough thing.

Reactions: ElKajas

ElKajas

Dec 26, 2019
Hey, so, I've played Minerware in my Switch for a while now, and one of my favorites is Bow Spleef, which is the one where you battle with flame/infinity bows in a TNT platform and try to make each other fall through. So I'm inspired to make the same minigame in my world. But how?
Well, so far, I just have the TNT platform ready. But the problem is, I want the arrows to hit 4 or 2 blocks at each hit instead of one, just like in Minerware. Does anybody know how to change that?
Here is a tutorial from HOMELESSRYDER of how to make bowspleef:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom