Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ggum8

Jul 16, 2020
Hi, sorry, I'm new to this server and one of the quests is to upgrade a chicken spawner, but I'm not sure how to. Thank you in advance!

MeneerIk3030

Jun 5, 2020
Netherlands
I play on java edition. I have to right-click on the spawner, that will open a menu. One of the options is to upgrade the spawner. On bedrock edition i don't know

ggum8

Jul 16, 2020
I’m on java & the arctic island but I don’t have the option when I click on it to upgrade the spawner. So I don’t really know what to do hahah

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

If you right-click on the spawner, you can see 2 buttons, one is to remove the spawner (on the right) and the other one is to upgrade the spawner.
Screenshot_3.jpg

Once you hover over the chicken egg, you should see this:
Screenshot_2.jpg

On the bottom, you can see how much it costs for you to upgrade a spawner. If you got all the resources, click on the chicken egg and you should be able to upgrade the chicken spawner.

Reactions: Lecura and Lozora

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m on bedrock, so I don’t have these options.. so what do I do to upgrade?????
Hi,

If you tap or press LT (For Xbox) on a spawner, you'll see this:
Screenshot_20200723-210442_Minecraft.jpg
Once you scroll down you should see 2 options.

1. Upgrade spawner (If you collected all resources)
2. Close

Looking like this:
Screenshot_20200723-210454_Minecraft.jpg
Press "Upgrade Spawner" (if you have all the resources) And you'll get a confirmation if you really want to upgrade the spawner. If you click "Upgrade Spawner" again, it should work!

Hope this helped :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom