Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKLFEM13

Aug 11, 2020
I am SO Exhausted from hackers and people using cheats in eggwars. All I want is to play a FAIR game. I have met so many hackers and cheaters who use flight and kill you with TWO hits. I am so tired and I would LOVE everyone who gets reported for hacking Gets the permanent ban like the justice! Please help this spread and that the hackers get instant ban for hacking after being reported! Thank You !

Jul 5, 2020
i cant believe you need a rank to use /report. that is the most crappy and money hungry thing i ever heard. cubecraft rlly needs the money i guess

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Reactions: eZPunish and Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i cant believe you need a rank to use /report. that is the most crappy and money hungry thing i ever heard. cubecraft rlly needs the money i guess
I understand your frustration, but it isn’t about the money. If stone ranks can use /report, the command will get spammed and will be faked a lot.

The stone rank is the basic rank, so little kids will also have this rank. They might not understand the /report command.

Reactions: 404Owl
Jul 5, 2020
I understand your frustration, but it isn’t about the money. If stone ranks can use /report, the command will get spammed and will be faked a lot.

The stone rank is the basic rank, so little kids will also have this rank. They might not understand the /report command.
they can make it bannable if someone false reports

Jul 5, 2020

or u can make it so there is a cooldown of how many times you can report in a hour or day or something

Jul 5, 2020

but the thing is you even need a rank just to vote for op or hardcore items

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
I am SO Exhausted from hackers and people using cheats in eggwars. All I want is to play a FAIR game. I have met so many hackers and cheaters who use flight and kill you with TWO hits. I am so tired and I would LOVE everyone who gets reported for hacking Gets the permanent ban like the justice! Please help this spread and that the hackers get instant ban for hacking after being reported! Thank You !
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with cheaters, our Moderators are doing whatever they can and we are always looking to improve our anti-cheat however this takes time. You can make it a little easier for us and other players by reporting cheaters here: https://reports.cubecraft.net. 🔒Thread locked as this has has been dealt with. 💛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom