Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

oliviajayden

Nov 10, 2018
Initiative Q I was trying to install the cubecraft texture pack, but I think I have to compress the files or something. I don't have winzip because it costs money, which I don't have at the moment. NUTRA THRIVE How do I put the texture pack onto minecraft?
Update: Noom Diet Plan I am using Windows 7

Last edited:

joepbols

Jan 30, 2015
You need click on the windows logo in the left bottom of your screen and type in: %appdata%
Then click on .minecraft and resource packs. Paste the texture pack in there and it's done.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
search the texturepack in google or some minecraft page and install the texturepack, you has to search .minecraft and if you cant search %appdata%
intside .minecraft you has a lot of things, mods, screenshots......
go to resourcepacks and place the texturepack intside, close and open minecraft and you can use now :)

Reactions: Clywa

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
search the texturepack in google or some minecraft page and install the texturepack, you has to search .minecraft and if you cant search %appdata%
intside .minecraft you has a lot of things, mods, screenshots......
go to resourcepacks and place the texturepack intside, close and open minecraft and you can use now :)
If that don't work go install winrar.

https://www.winrar.nl/

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
if you don't Know, Installation texture pack.
unknown.png

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
download the pack and go to%appdata% then in .minecraft create a binder and name it resourcespack
Hello! Please avoid posting on inactive threads that haven't been posted on for 2 weeks if you don't have a good reason to make them active again.
  • No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Also, feel free to ask a staff member if you've got any question/issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom