Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 486292

apparently, many of the bug reports I have made in my cumulative list go unread or unnoticed. So from now on I will be writing them in individual posts to increase the likelihood in which they receive enough attention for the devs to actually fix.

Hotkeying sucks. My items keep switching back to the original hotbar slot that I was selecting. For whatever reason this issue got a lot worse as of a few weeks ago right around when the sprint resetting "bug" was fixed (arguably for the worse). This is incredibly annoying and has caused me to die many times because I was selecting the improper item. Supreme mortal said like 2 weeks ago there was going to be a fix rolled out but still nothing has come about from it. This is an extremely frustrating bug and basically ruins the experience for PC players on the network. I would encourage you all to make bug fixing a bigger priority, particularly with this specific bug. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 486292

0:39 - switching from steak to snowballs, switches back to steak
0:46 - switching from snowballs to sword. doesnt even switch
1:54 - attempting to switch from apples to sword. hotbar evidently goes haywire
2:17 - same sort of thing, swithcing from golden apple to blocks, hotbar goes haywire again and almost causes me to die
3:26 - switching from eggs back to sword, instantly switches back to eggs.

I find it interesting that you asked me for a video to showcase the bug. I of course have no problem giving you evidence of the issues with the server, but you originally made it sound like you were fully aware of the hotbar and inventory issues. Let me know if you want me to gather evidence to better explain any other bugs and I will be happy to do so... assuming they will eventually be fixed, that is.

SupremeMortal

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
May 1, 2020
United Kingdom
I did originally intend to add this to the inventory overhaul however it ended up being quite a colossal change so I never ended up fixing it. :oops:
I'll try and get a fix out when I've finished working on 1.16 :)

D

Deleted member 486292

I did originally intend to add this to the inventory overhaul however it ended up being quite a colossal change so I never ended up fixing it. :oops:
I'll try and get a fix out when I've finished working on 1.16 :)
When do you anticipate this will be fixed

SupremeMortal

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
May 1, 2020
United Kingdom
SkyBlock is priority right now so I'm currently bug fixing on that at the moment. After I've finished up with it, I'll have a crack at solving the hotbar issues.
Sorry for the delays to fixing this bug though. Had a lot of other things to deal with :oops:

D

Deleted member 486292

SkyBlock is priority right now so I'm currently bug fixing on that at the moment. After I've finished up with it, I'll have a crack at solving the hotbar issues.
Sorry for the delays to fixing this bug though. Had a lot of other things to deal with :oops:
yeah I cant even lie at this point, that is incredibly frustrating to hear. And I wont hold it against you because addressing criticism isnt exactly yhe easiest or most enjoyable thing to do. Anyways, I begged rubik and the team to not release skyblock until the bugs were fixed because I knew this would happen. The bugs would be a lesser and lesser priority to fix as your network decides that adding more features is more important than server stability. I could go on and on with the bugs and issues that plague the bedrock server, but I assume those efforts will just be in vain anyway. Youre probably just following management orders (or are you?). Moreover, I guess ill just go back to further decreasing my KDR because essentially bugs are the only reason I die at this point.

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
We just recently put in some fixes for this that appear to resolve the problem. Can you confirm if this is still a problem on your end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom