Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

a1frostbite0100

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2019
United Kingdom
I've been playing CubeCrafts Skywars since 2019 and this has always been an issue with this there are several people that would rather play hide & seek instead of playing before I had a game that was about 15 Minutes long due to theses types of players It only ended because they where kicked for AFKing thos is joke no offence I love the gamemode but I think cubecraft should add new tracking tool that's more helpful because there one in-game right now is terrible

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
player trackers are a thing in the game. you can find them in chests usually mid chests during first round or first chest refill.

a1frostbite0100

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2019
United Kingdom
what's wrong with the player trackers
hello like I was saying there is always been an issue with this there are several people that would rather play hide & seek instead of playing the game I was in a game that last about 15 minutes long due to these types of players It only ended because they were kicked for AFKing this is a joke no offense I love the game mode but I think cube craft should add new tracking tool that's more helpful because there one in-game right now is terrible because the tracker only gives you a little help of a general location i think they should add it where it says if there above you or below to stop air campers and unground campers

human being

Jan 23, 2022
just look up if there's a big player-made structure there it means they're hiding in there and if there isn't then they're hiding underground

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom