Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
today I was playing some Among Slimes when a player kills me while the O2 went out, I tried to fix it but got killed, at the moment the impostor is about to vent, another player walks in the room and sees the impostor vent away while also finding my body, afterwards the impostor accuses me of teaming with the person finding my body while I don't even know the person, she then threatens to report and thus ban me from CubeCraft, I've recorded the exchange on my phone between us but it doesn't let me post it, I just would hate to be banned from my favorite Minecraft server for something I have no control over, she was just salty that she got caught red handed which might lead to me being reported for no reason which makes me scared to get a potentional ban on my name, what else could I do to prove my innocence?

all and any help would be greatly appreciated

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey!

You do not have to worry! If there is no clear evidence of you teaming you won't get banned. The person who reports you would need video evidence for it showing that the person who found your body didn't see the imposter vent. If that is not caught on recording, the evidence is not enough to get you banned.

Reactions: Egg🥚

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
And if you get banned, you can upload that video you made on YouTube and share the link on your appeal!
I'm sure you'll get an unban :)

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
Hey!

You do not have to worry! If there is no clear evidence of you teaming you won't get banned. The person who reports you would need video evidence for it showing that the person who found your body didn't see the imposter vent. If that is not caught on recording, the evidence is not enough to get you banned.
thing is, the person who saw my body looked towards the vent as soon as they saw my body laying down on the floor and saw the impostor's color just going into the vent...

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
thing is, the person who saw my body looked towards the vent as soon as they saw my body laying down on the floor and saw the impostor's color just going into the vent...
But if you're speaking the truth that means you shouldn't get banned. There can't be any evidence that he didn't see the imposter vent away. Even if it was a close call like you say, that means it would still be possible to see his color so that means there is not enough evidence of you teaming. You won't get banned for nothing on Cubecraft and the mods only accept clear evidence, especially in these tricky cases.

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
But if you're speaking the truth that means you shouldn't get banned. There can't be any evidence that he didn't see the imposter vent away. Even if it was a close call like you say, that means it would still be possible to see his color so that means there is not enough evidence of you teaming. You won't get banned for nothing on Cubecraft and the mods only accept clear evidence, especially in these tricky cases.
I really do hope so, after all, this server is my favorite one and the only one I put some money into so it would suck to be banned and losing that money for something that I had control over, namely the movements of other players

Reactions: Maaarijn
Jun 4, 2020
They can always check the Chat logs, The people you were with a party (if you was in party) and other stuff so don't worry if you didn't do it. 😀

If you need help,
You can contact me always!

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
First thing if they reported you then the moderators would check if there is someone breaking the rules they won't just ban you just because they reported you and also because you said it here if you every got banned for getting accused of teaming we would be your witnesses.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom